Claiming World First Fully unlocked Guild Ship with >150k Prestige rating!

TopAceOfEarth

Server: Jung Ma

Public Listed: Yes

Faction: Empire

It is done, UMBRA is 15 out of 15 unlocked rooms for the Guild Ship with over 150k Prestige rating.

We have not seen anyone post otherwise....so:

We are claiming world first for a fully unlocked Guild Ship with > 150k prestige rating.

(... that actually looks good, because we spend time decorating it... )

What do we get Bioware?

You get this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6v4T3VT7I

150k is a lot, but it is indeed a bit arbitrary.

The game's highest achievement for prestige score is "100,000", so presumably that's possible to achieve (may require another cartel pack); guild prestige is doubled for successful conquests, hence 200k would be the real threshold to shoot for.

Looks pretty crappy to me. Anyone using trophy attachments negate any credibility the same as people putting speeders in indoor rooms, or speeders in general for that matter.

The hell is your problem? Guilds are not allowed to show off their kill achievements now?

Looks pretty crappy to me. Anyone using trophy attachments negate any credibility the same as people putting speeders in indoor rooms, or speeders in general for that matter.

Don't ever visit my houses...I made extensive use of "trophies" and speeders to fill them up. I'm after the bonus.

The hell is your problem? Guilds are not allowed to show off their kill achievements now?

Everyone is allowed to do whatever they want. It does look like crap though. If you want your guild ship and strongholds to look like crap I don't think anyone will care. Mine look like crap.