Unlocking Operations

So I'm 55. I noticed that I have only one 55 operation available to me "Scum of Villainy". How do I unlock the rest of the 55 operations?

For now, you're looking at group finder. Group finder changes the operation available through it every 2-3 days.

If you know where to go to walk into the operation though, you can enter at any time (so long as you haven't finished it - killing a boss saves your progress at that boss and then prevents you fighting it again until the weeklies reset)

The group finder changed a couple patches ago. Every several days, a different operation will be available to queue for. The timer above the daily reward tells you how long it will be until the next operation will take the place of the current one in the finder.

You always have access to all operations if you put together an ops group and enter them manually (if you haven't already done them during the week).

EDIT: I'm too slow

Edited by UTlNNl

If you know where to go to walk into the operation though, you can enter at any time (so long as you haven't finished it - killing a boss saves your progress at that boss and then prevents you fighting it again until the weeklies reset)

And as I recall that's through interfleet transport, to one of the other ships in the fleet. For the Empire it's the Ziost Shadow, IIRC.

And as I recall that's through interfleet transport, to one of the other ships in the fleet. For the Empire it's the Ziost Shadow, IIRC.

Just pick up the breadcrumb quest on the main station in the fleet and it will point you where you need to go to enter the op. Ops are exactly like FPs in this sense: you can enter any one you want, at any time, but they all won't be available to queue for on Groupfinder.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.