3.0 Emails

Desolaytore

IF they where sending beta invites out it'd almost certinly be under a NDA. and thus anyone with any real info'd be unable to say a thing. in short these rumors are proably complete BS

Actually, NDA just stops you from telling other people about what you see, not that you got in it or not.

Well, if the last 3 content patches are of any indication, its likely going to be just purely group content with stories i will not get to see because groups tend to skip all stories to get to the end as fast as possible.

Ok, this is drastically silly. Nothing forces you to spacebar through any story content. If you are so insecure that you cannot stick up for yourself by simply not responding to their request, then just act confused. Say afk, brb or bathroom and they will never even know you watched it.

Secondly, nobody I've ever run with has asked people to spacebar when the content is brand new. Forged alliances was the perfect time to end this stereotype, and for me it did. People aren't spacebar Nazi's anymore per observation in 100's of recent flashpoints run.

Ok, this is drastically silly. Nothing forces you to spacebar through any story content. If you are so insecure that you cannot stick up for yourself by simply not responding to their request, then just act confused. Say afk, brb or bathroom and they will never even know you watched it.

Secondly, nobody I've ever run with has asked people to spacebar when the content is brand new. Forged alliances was the perfect time to end this stereotype, and for me it did. People aren't spacebar Nazi's anymore per observation in 100's of recent flashpoints run.

This. Seemingly about half the time I run KDY, one or more members of my group watches the intro cut scene. And I don't complain because, well, I'm not an ******e. Heck, I've run most of the content in the game maany times over, but even I like to watch some of the cinematics now and then.

I saw people "asking" for the spacebar within the first three days of both of the last two FPs. And by "asking", I mean "demanding" and "making degrading comments about people who won't spacebar". I just ignore them, but I can see why some people would get upset.