The 22 characters to 55 challenge before 3.0!

CKNORTH

As Jerry McGuire said "who's with me?!?" Just pic a server and Go! ;)

Currently I have a pretty good rotation going basically every four characters to level three then get them all to level four and then get another four characters to level three. My highest ones are level 8 and lowest are level three, also to mark my twenty second character he is a knight with full trooper gear and a Cathar honour sword :p

It's just something to do to pass the time Lol!

Working on my 8th since launch, and it has been quite painful. Why in the name of all that is good and green on this earth would you want to trudge through levelling all those toons?? What could you possibly be getting out of it to be worth such brain-drilling eye-gouging boring gameplay?? I mean, to each her or his own, but, just wow...

Working on my 8th since launch, and it has been quite painful. Why in the name of all that is good and green on this earth would you want to trudge through levelling all those toons?? What could you possibly be getting out of it to be worth such brain-drilling eye-gouging boring gameplay?? I mean, to each her or his own, but, just wow...

Haha I have my reasons but I am enjoying the process, once they are all on fleet though they won't be leaving till they are capped. :D

Edit also with the wall of custom gear I have I need to show it off somehow! :p

Edited by CKNORTH

This!

I have 16 55s, and leveling more chars here and there, but hell to the no if Im gonna do it on a schedule.

Nah no schedule I am just working a level rotation with one level gaps between 3-4 characters and I rotate them one level at a time :D

I already got 22 level 55s, not doing that again.

Will be fun to take them all up to the new max level in the expansion.

I've seen you mention your 22 lv55s a bit on the forums. Have you ever posted total time played by writing down the results of /played on all your toons. To have you post your data would be very interesting to see whats the lowest amount of time required for a 55 or get average time required for a 55. And to know which classes take the longest to level, etc, fun stats based on your time played data.

Hope you post your total time played of all your lv55s

example: this topic its a little old: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547913

it would look something like this:

commando 30d 16hr 5min

mercenary 26d 21hr 18min

sniper 9d 6hr 58min

operative 7d 9hr 7min

shadow 3d 5hr 49min

assassin 1d 8hr 23min

guardian 20hr 13min

juggernaut 12hr 30min

sentinel 5hr 48min

marauder 4hr 55min

Edited by Falensawino

I've seen you mention your 22 lv55s a bit on the forums. Have you ever posted total time played by writing down the results of /played on all your toons. To have you post your data would be very interesting to see whats the lowest amount of time required for a 55 or get average time required for a 55. And to know which classes take the longest to level, etc, fun stats based on your time played data.

The main reason I refer to my 22 characters is to remind Bioware that there are players out there that needs more characterslots.

I am actually not interested in seeing my entire /played, it will only remind me of the time I could have spent doing other stuff. I do not regret having spent time with SWTOR but seeing my entire /played might change my mind so I leave it at that :tran_wink:

My data at the moment for new 55 characters is not that valuable since I got all my characters up to ops level.

Edited by Icestar

Wow.

I am actually dropping a couple characters with the announcement of 3.0 and the presumed ( and probably correct) level increase.Leveling my characters up yet again and gearing them and companions yet again....it just makes me reduce the number of characters I play.

I understand there are many players who love this, but to me it eventually becomes simply too much. To each, his own. Do what you enjoy! For me it becomes too tedious at a certain point, and this feels like that certain point.

So, rather than level new characters before 3.0 hits, I have done the opposite and ditched some. And after I finally manage to level and gear my remaining characters and companions, they will again raise level cap etc....

It is how things go. I will be sticking to probably 4 lvl 55's and will have my hands full dealing with the new grind just for them. It might be different if I had more time for the game, but as it is I am going the opposite direction.

What is the significance of 22 characters? Aren't there only 16 combinations of faction/class/AC?

The only significance is that you can not create any more characters on the server.

There is no achievement for this, I really do hope they implement one for 16 characters though. One of each advanced class

Edited by Icestar

The only significance is that you can not create any more characters on the server.

There is no achievement for this, I really do hope they implement one for 16 characters though. One of each advanced class

There you go. I have 24 but 17 on JC 6 on EH and 1 on Harbinger. I have transferred 5 an will send one more to Harbinger. Then maybe I will just fill out JC. Oh hell who am a fooling. I have fun playing planet to planet in this game.

There you go. I have 24 but 17 on JC 6 on EH and 1 on Harbinger. I have transferred 5 an will send one more to Harbinger. Then maybe I will just fill out JC. Oh hell who am a fooling. I have fun playing planet to planet in this game.

Well I just hit level 50 legacy today, but for the past two years I have been on republic side until a few months ago. I tend to not like starting on imp side because I didn't know it well. But after rerolling a few dozen times it is actually starting to finally be enjoyable. Depending on what I decide I will fill out one server, my flaw is I am addicted to pvp queue, so planet to planet is great I am glad that someone can enjoy it all the time, I want to be like that... But it takes a lot of rerolls before I get comfy doing quests on them...