I Swear I Saw this Vendor....

Lotharofxev

Could've sworn it was right after completing the Manaan FP for the first time. The guy was standing outside and had the raggedy robes (Tattered Revan sort of, not the Sith PvP ones) for sale. Can't seem to find him again, but I know I saw him (or her) at least once.

Any idea where he might be?

Could've sworn it was right after completing the Manaan FP for the first time. The guy was standing outside and had the raggedy robes (Tattered Revan sort of, not the Sith PvP ones) for sale. Can't seem to find him again, but I know I saw him (or her) at least once.

Any idea where he might be?

He's stationed on Vaiken Space Dock for Imperial players and Carrick Space Station for Republic, NOT Manaan.

Mission Departures > Outbound Missions Hangar Level

Walk left after you exit the elevator.

Republic players have a Cathar Jedi Master. Imperial players have a Pure Blood.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Aye. Just doing some recon for a guildy.

I swear - we've played everything from EQ to RIft to DAOC. Color and clothing disaster in every one on every toon.

Play SWTOR and you'd think we were backstage at Paris Fashion Week. (<-- I had to Google that)

I once had my pre-teen niece watching me play this game and she asked what I was doing when I was going through my cargo hold and choosing adaptive armor sets for some companions. After I explained it all to her, she just frowned and said, "You could have just said you're dressing up your Barbie."

Kids say the darndest things.

Edited by Orizuru

I once had my pre-teen niece watching me play this game and she asked what I was doing when I was going through my cargo hold and choosing adaptive armor sets for some companions. After I explained it all to her, she just frowned and said, "You could have just said you're dressing up your Barbie."

Kids say the darndest things.

I completely admit that me picking out clothes for my characters is basically just me playing with adult Barbies, and I'm OK with that.

BioWare even gave us the Barbie playhouse! Except that I can put gun racks, giant skulls and space kangaroos in this one. I don't remember Mattel offering those.

I completely admit that me picking out clothes for my characters is basically just me playing with adult Barbies, and I'm OK with that.

BioWare even gave us the Barbie playhouse! Except that I can put gun racks, giant skulls and space kangaroos in this one. I don't remember Mattel offering those.

Only when you stole your brother's GI Joe and accoutrement. My Barbie had a tank, at least until my brothers took it back, the meanies. She also briefly dated Captain Kirk, until he had an unfortunate accident with a row of Black Cat firecrackers while helping GI Joe on a dangerous mission one day. I can say my brother wishes he had never done that, now that the Capt. Kirk doll from 1975 is worth quite a bit as well as the first GI Joe with Kung Fu grip, ah well, live and learn.

Only when you stole your brother's GI Joe and accoutrement. My Barbie had a tank, at least until my brothers took it back, the meanies. She also briefly dated Captain Kirk, until he had an unfortunate accident with a row of Black Cat firecrackers while helping GI Joe on a dangerous mission one day. I can say my brother wishes he had never done that, now that the Capt. Kirk doll from 1975 is worth quite a bit as well as the first GI Joe with Kung Fu grip, ah well, live and learn.

I had to log in just to give you major props for this post! Good stuff, thanks for the laugh!!! :):jawa_wink:

So true too about the value of stuff we blew up and destroyed as kids!

Edited by Code_Airwolf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.