BiS and stat questions.

Evilgox

Hello guys...

So I started reading the stickies above trying to find out the BiS for my Sorcerer Heals.

I am currently Full Brut and Augmented with Resolve.

My crit chance is highly dependent on my resurgence buff. Innervate is my main healing ability which has its chance to crit greatly increased by the buff. However, with the new addition of the instant Dark Heal I find myself using the buff quite often to crit Dark Heal when I need a quick burst on someone. But the CD of resurgence is long enough that I either Crit the innervate or the Dark Heal.

Which led me to think. Should I focus Crit Rate a bit more on my stats in lieu of Surge?

With my current stats critting Innervate is the difference between a 12k heal and a 6k heal (4 ticks of 1.6k vs 4 ticks of 3+k)

Dark Heal is around 3k vs 5.5k Crit.

Any adivce on this?

Thanks!

First of all you can't sub surge with crit. You can only sub power for crit. Now IMO and what I do is I have no crit on my gear. All power surge. The resolve stacking plus the talent that gives you crit chance is more than enough crit. Now you can sub a bit of surge for alacrity. The soft cap for surge is 70% so you have a little room to play with but I don't get alacrity on my sorc when I heal. Also to note I believe the soft cap for crit is 25%. With resolve and talent you should be sitting about 23%.

First of all you can't sub surge with crit. You can only sub power for crit. Now IMO and what I do is I have no crit on my gear. All power surge. The resolve stacking plus the talent that gives you crit chance is more than enough crit. Now you can sub a bit of surge for alacrity. The soft cap for surge is 70% so you have a little room to play with but I don't get alacrity on my sorc when I heal. Also to note I believe the soft cap for crit is 25%. With resolve and talent you should be sitting about 23%.

Agreed (mostly)... Don't have any Crit equipped... Your main stat (willpower) will give you all the Crit your need (22-23%)

Power and surge, 1 alacrity, should be in all your Enhancements... Unless they've recently changed it, I think the soft cap on Surge is 75% (mine is 73.9%)

I only use alacrity on my Sorc healer build, about 4-5%... I use zero Alacrity on my madness build...

Have zero accuracy equipped for healing but 105-110 for madness

I have a mix of Resolve (more) and Power augments

I don't use pvp weapons because Bolster will give you between 1920-1932... The extra expertise you could have is offset by the extra power you can have

Just remember on the PVE weapons/OH, don't use anything in them over 162 grade... Anything over, gives you reverse Bolster... Mine is 41 power crystal, 156 hilt, 162 mods, 156 enhancements

The best thing to do is go to the bolster terminal on the Ziost Fleet ship... Play around with the stats and see the differences

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.