The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Madness PVP gear

Khellzhao

Good day every1.

I'm stuck, can any1 help with a tip which 55 pvp set needs to be purchased by mad sorc (Mystics or masters or May be stalkers), Parameters of master\mystic are prety shi**y, so ... may be infinite mana reg from a healers set would be a good choise?

Gonna make 25 crit 75 surge ... all other to power.

Edited by Khellzhao

Good day every1.

I'm stuck, can any1 help with a tip which 55 pvp set needs to be purchased by mad sorc (Mystics or masters or May be stalkers), Parameters of master\mystic are prety shi**y, so ... may be infinite mana reg from a healers set would be a good choise?

The healers bonus requires you to have stacks of Force Surge to work, which is a talented ability near the top of the heals tree. In other words, completely useless for a DPS.

You want the 2-piece and 4-piece Force Masters set bonus, as that way you at least get something out of the set bonus. Some people might feel you could also use the 4-piece stalkers bonus because it gives you an extra recklessness stack, but I dont think it would really be worth it.

Good day every1.

You can use 4-piece masters, 2-piece mystic/2-piece masters or 4 piece stalker. It come down to personal preference/playstyle. I haven't checked out the new mystic set but I think the free force regen requires you to be specced as a healer to be useful. I use the 4 piece stalker atm but I think I am going to switch to force master set bonus for ranked 4s.

Edited by LeglessChair