The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's Ravaged Robes.

Magnusheart

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second I saw it in the Flashpoint I wanted it.

The new Revan is how Revan's armor should look. Not ugly shoulder pads. This is the Revan armor they should have made in the first place.

Exactly! I don't know what was that in Foundry, surely it wasn't Revan just a clone of him :D But seriously this is how they should have made at the first place in the game. But it doesn't matter anymore, the past is past, time to move on, the matter is that they are fixing their errors about the revan's armor HOPEFULLY, and we will have this armor wear-able in-game soon :D

Why don't you try posting more spoilers while you are putting them in your Thread Title.

You have a choice wether to look at a thread. You should not rely on others to filter for you. And Imo there are not any spoilers here as BW themselves have released the information.

No thanks to them being in the Cartel Market, a robe like this should be an in game drop or earned from rep or w/e.

My preference

Each boss in the new raid or similar each has a 100% chance to drop a specific bit with say belt and bracers coming from trash or something. It drops on any difficulty so its not gated by being in a raiding guild (anyone can pug it or just go into group finder). Maybe have one piece come from the final part of the level cap story quest (like the helmet, chest or lightsaber).

That would also give you a kick *** adaptive legacy set too!

Poor Revan. He hasn't even fully come back yet, and people are already trying to take his clothes.

I may be in the minority here, but I hope they don't add it as an obtainable outfit, through CM or other means.

Let one of the most iconic characters in the era have his own unique look. Do we really need 8000 Revans running around fleet?

Poor Revan. He hasn't even fully come back yet, and people are already trying to take his clothes.

I may be in the minority here, but I hope they don't add it as an obtainable outfit, through CM or other means.

Let one of the most iconic characters in the era have his own unique look. Do we really need 8000 Revans running around fleet?

Yes, cuz money.

I'm probably in the minority here... but I think this set (or the mask at the very least) should instead be a rare NiM drop in one of the upcoming 3.0 Ops. Things like this sort of lose their appeal when half the server is running around in the set. Just my opinion.

I disagree, not everyone in this game raids. Check the link in the above post. My suggestion is better, because it isn't restricted to a specific demographic.

Good point. I raid personally so I had an idea in my head of taking down Revan (assuming that we will) and his mask being a rare drop. Your idea of it being a sort of quest line would be great too and probably more fair to those who do not raid. Realistically though... it will probably end up being a CM set :mad:

I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Motovator

Yes,that would be a good idea the pre-order I think,but i dont know how they will actually make the armor available for us, i just really hope they will and asap like in the end of the year or very early 2015.

What do you mean "how the would actually make the armor available to us" ? No one knows how, we're talking about what possibly could be done. Preorder timed exclusive for instance. Or very limited time cartel pack etc.

What do you mean "how the would actually make the armor available to us" ? No one knows how, we're talking about what possibly could be done. Preorder timed exclusive for instance. Or very limited time cartel pack etc.

Yes, I meant to that there is no guarantee that this armor will be available in-game as wearable armor. But I really hope so that it will be.

Do you currently see 8000 revan's, Nihlis, Ordo, Shan's running around? I know I don't. Sure I see a few but just releasing an outfit doesn't mean it's going to dominate the fashion trend of the game. I think you'd see even less of his helm's if they made more that don't scream Sith or Robot.

All the yes. Make us have to go through an HK-51 style questline to obtain it all, with the mask itself only being found on some sort of ancient sith temple thingy with a boss, or a rare drop from Revan (if he ends up being an Operation boss). Save a pre-order exclusive for something like Malgus's set/lightsaber Edited by MoskitoMando

All the yes. Make us have to go through an HK-51 style questline to obtain it all, with the mask itself only being found on some sort of ancient sith temple thingy with a boss, or a rare drop from Revan (if he ends up being an Operation boss). Save a pre-order exclusive for something like Malgus's set/lightsaber

I don't think they will do it that way. and personally that is a good thing. here is my opinion why:

1: for people who don't want it but want to make credits, the Cartel Pack thing is better for that, things like the mission style bind on pickup.

2: honestly they make more money that way, which allows them to add more to the game, lets keep the armor sets the way they always have