Darkest Hour presents! Fleet Datacron Sat, Sept 27th - 3pm till 5pm server

LadySolitare

Greetings Bergen Colony!

I am Soltare, your Hostess for this lovely afternoon,

We of the Darkest Hour Leftovers Charter, with special guests from Dark Hunters, and Dark Clan Warriors will be present to aid any and all Citizens of the Empire to reach the +10 to all stats datacron on the Zioist Shadow, beginning promptly at: 3pm Server time (that’s Pacific) Saturday September 27th 2014

A bit of preparation on your part is required to attend our Datacron Party

1. Corellian Museum Crystal (CMC) found at the Coronet Zoo on Corellia

2. Cormium Crystal Shard (CCS) at main fleet museum

Please note, both items are Mission Items and will not show up in your regular inventory,

It is in your own best interest to have these items before the start of our event, without them you will waste valuable time collecting them while your friends and neighbors will be partying in the museum with their shiny new Datacron,

We will not walk you through this on event day, please be prepared.

We will have someone greet you at the door, simply walk in ,form a line to the left of the bridge, and our Lovely Sorc team will be standing by to whisk you away to +10 Happiness.

For the full guide please Click here

To obtain the Corellian Museum Crystal (CMC) make your way to Corellia's Axial Park North District Via Taxi or Quick Travel. Go to the Coronet zoo. click on the Red Crystal inside the crate (here) and it will be added to your Mission Items tab.

on an unrelated note, while at the zoo after you have your crystal you can visit Lucky! dance with him and obtain an Unlucky title. Don’t use weapons it only makes him mad!

After you have the CMC make your way to the Ziost Shadow and head to the Bridge Deck.

Shuttle -> Bridge Deck -> Museum Elevator (North East)

Once inside the Museum you will need to obtain the Cormium Crystal Shard. Make your way East

Click here for a look (you can get this on event day, but it doesn’t hurt to have it early,

We look forward to seeing you there, Please tell your friends!

Hugs and Jawas

Soltare

PVP Officer for Darkest Hour

Edited by LadySolitare

So much dark in this thread, I can't see anything!

I'll be honest, I read this post yesterday and was like, what in the world is he smoking.

Today I logged in, saw it again, thought again, get some glasses, does he have like all yellow/white text navy blue or something?

And then I realized....

I think I remember making the joke too way back when our guilds first met up, but damn. That one took me a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

tomorrow is the big day!

We at Leftovers thank you for all the kind words!

For those that offered to help we are going to gather at 230 to start swinging from the rafters like Tarzan and Jane. (bananas and yellow umbrellas optional)

If you have an extra MCGS it would be appreciated if you brought it along, I will only have one.

So get thee to correlia post haste and get that red crystal!

Edited by LadySolitare

Hello Bergen Colony!

Thank you for participating in our event

We stayed an extra hour and a half due to having such a large turn out

Well over 150 people got their datacron today.

Huge apologies to those that were there at 3pm and had to wait an hr, we had a bit of a slow start due to RL rearing its ugly head. Hope your new datacron was worth the wait !

:)

Hugs and Jawas

Soltare

In the Skies visit my repair drones! in the zones get them heals! see you in game

Edited by LadySolitare