CCs for Security Key ?

JaggedOne

if you have security key attached and are not getting your coins? contact customer service, because that is not working as intended

(in my case - security key grant is the only coins I've been getting when I'm supposed to. subscription grant on the other hand? constant problems and delays :/ )

I get my 100 CC each month on the date I got my Security Key instead of each month tied with my subscription.

So the 5-6th* of each month, I get my subscriber 500 CC, but on the 26th of each month I get my SK 100 CC.

*60 day timecard user here, hence the not so specific date there.

^ Do you get an e-mail letting you know about them? I get the 600 CC e-mail since I sub 6 months at a time, but nothing else...

I get an email each month telling me I have been awarded my monthly 500 CCs for being a subscriber, but I never get anything about the 100 for the security key. I just happened to read that on one of those loading screens at the bottom and thought it was strange because I never have gotten that.

One thing I noticed, and it may or may not be pertinent here, is that some folks (I am included) get the 100cc stipend separately from the 500cc stipend...in my case it comes two weeks or so after my 500cc. Not sure why this is the case, but I do get both before the close of the sub for that month.

Perhaps you do get both but they are coming at different times. Check your CC record under your account info.

I, too, don't get the extra 100 for having a security key. :(

edit: I just checked. I apparently get the 100 on a different day, like others above have said. I guess I never noticed, as I spend 'em quick. lol

Edited by Morkhaine

You get the 100cc on the day you activated your key, so it's not the same day you get your subscription stipend most of the times.

Check your cartel coin transactions and look for the security key grant.

If it's not there at all anywhere, you chould contact customer service.

You are correct. I checked my CC history, and I get the 100 on a different day of the month. Apparently I just never noticed that extra 100 appear.

BTW, the reason I was wondering about the 100 is because I have 2400 with the latest 500 added, and I need 2500 to buy my Tat SH.

Thanks all !!!!!!