Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true, i remember wow went down for 3 days and forms were over run. fist day i think forms hit 67 pages with in 4 hours......3 days later the form was taken due to high traffic. i know its them trolls from under the bridges. Their fantasy world gets ruined and they want people to be pissed off like they are because they have to wait. I blame trolls for the hamsters going on strike

Meanwhile, Guinea Pigs everywhere let out a fiendish laugh. This was their plan all along...darn inferior hamsters.

If they do not reimburse us for the MANY times this has happened, I will cancel my sub and recommend that others do the same until they begin to care more about their paying customers. Preferably they can fix the server problem, and if not, at least they make up for it by giving us our PAID time back.

Even if they reimbursed you for something they don't have to as clearly stated in the TOS, you'd still be unhappy. It's never good enough and you always want more. Stop for a minute and think about all that goes on for a tech maintaining this game, and then apologize for your unnecessary complaining about them FIXING the problem. No infrastructure is ever perfect and runs forever without a glitch. NEVERMIND the endless weeks of exploiting the NIM glitch on nefra you gladly took advantage of when you were clearly not supposed to, there's plenty of in game things you do that more than make up for this small window we're without the game. please be more appreciative of what you have. thanks. and BIOWARE.......Good work. Keep it up. Edited by Kainhin
Wasn't finished, more information

What?! :eek: They don't have any back up servers for all their games?

Are the owners that stupid? :mad:

I may have go out side! I know what I have isn't contagious, but try to convince a bunch of uneducated people of that? :w_confused:

I can see through a hole in the wall:

Dev 1: Dude what is back up?

Dev 2: I think it means to walk back and up the stairs

Dev 3: Dude back up means, leave me the heck alone

Dev 4: You are bunch of morons back up means when you wife dont want you to touch her BACK UP...

Dev 5: what is this button here that says back up, hey lets push it, ooopss we just crashed Harbinger, lets blame SH

:rolleyes::D

Edited by Kantaso

If they do not reimburse us for the MANY times this has happened, I will cancel my sub and recommend that others do the same until they begin to care more about their paying customers. Preferably they can fix the server problem, and if not, at least they make up for it by giving us our PAID time back.

Yes, the servers have gone down many times since the game's release. As it does on every single other MMO out there. What is different about this one compared to the others? Nothing. It just so happens that YOU are playing on THIS one. Ride it out, put on your panties, and try not to act like YOU are the soul reason this game is running.

Soon to follow are the other servers as everyone will now be rushing over to them.

It's like a floating flash mob.

OTOH, I am sure the people behind GSH/GFS/Conquests are pleased with the enthusiastic response that the new features are receiving. I guess the server planning teams didn't think it would be this popular.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.