The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We are going to be bringing the servers back up as we believe we have identified the issue that was causing the problem. We will be monitoring the performance of the servers closely to ensure that it is functioning as expected. That said, if necessary, we will bring the server back down - potentially without prior warning - in order to attempt to preserve player data.

Thank you for your patience during all this, and please let us know if you encounter any further problems!

- Tait

So, yeah, up and running again. Thanks guys!

Looks like The Red Eclipse is going down...

It sure is. Was trying to check sales and crafting on a few characters and got instantly disconnected upon loading one of those characters on DK.

Try to boot up the game again but it just goes into an endless loading pattern... :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

People are starving in africa, losing their jobs because of our president, or dying of Ebola, and you rage about THIS?!?! I am seriously appalled. Next time this happens, instead of raging, think of how lucky you are to even HAVE a computer. There are a lot of kids like you that don't even dream of computers, let alone a game like this.

Get a life.

LOL. the ironic part is that you are raging at someone else who isn't even raging because you thought they were raging about something you deem insignificant. I have a life kiddo. I have a job, girlfriend, house, car all the rest of it. When I pay monthly to play a game, I expect it to stay up and not have 'unknown issues'. So instead of getting so so so mad (cuzbad?) on a forum and hugging trees on the weekend, perhaps you should try getting laid instead?

Cheers mate, have a good one.

What an absolute joke. It was one thing to have to que to get into a server, now they are down with no ETA?

Are you guys actively going out of your way to lose players? Guild wars 2 doesn't do this crap, WoW doesn't do this crap, Christ totally free games like Aura kingdom dont do this crap.

How is this not raging? :D

I would just like to say the following:

If the serious load on the server is the reason that The Harbinger is going down, THEN I will gladly move my characters off of it, if Bioware wouldn't mind granting the server transfers. (Frankly, I'd just delete them all, since only one of them is over level 20, but a few of them have Cartel Market gear on them.)

Prophecy of the Five would be my destination server, if anyone was wondering.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.