The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

I am not one to complain when there is a server issue and it needs to be taken offline to be repaired, however I have to say I agree with most of the posts here. It isn't about it being done its with the way it was done. Whether or not other players like it, we are paying customers and deserve a certain level of commitment/service. IF this game hopes to stay competitive (or functioning for that matter) they need to take care of their players or more people will leave this game to play something else that is more dependable.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard pizza. Where's the pizza? Has it been ordered yet? My billing address is still accurate. Waiting for Pizza. Better deliver, EAware.

(in all seriousness this actually has made me kind of hungry for some lunchtime pizza...hmmm...)

Edited by Zyrious

I have a question with Harbinger my main server my client is set to automatically log in to it. So when the client loads it just sits there I don't get to try to load another serve up. How do I get to the server list if it's just sitting there in a loading screen trying to load up a server that is apparently shut down? i tried the repair tool but it is inactive as there are no errors...

I let it try to load up for almost an hour and it just sat there at a loading screen, the character list, server list or any thing else after pressing the play button on the client does not appear just a loading screen....

strange, because it sends me to the server selection screen, try restarting the game. might have just been a glitch

I am a self entitled brat, so yes I want 5000 cc, 1 free month, 1 fried pony, 2 pepperoni pizza and 1 Trekk :D

Just give me the full Taun Taun pet set and a mount and I'll be happy as pie and pleased as punch.

Cheese... Wine... Pie... Punch... Someone make me a sandwich.

Well I for one am glad that they are taking it down to fix the problems.. People complain that they are paying and that they should be able to play all the time anytime. When in fact the reason you pay is so that they can hire a team of people that are able to fix the problem... If we didnt pay this game would be in a lot worse state then it is already. (I absolutely love the game and people are far to nit-picky) I mean seriously if you don't want to pay don't pay you can still play the game for free. I wish people wouldn't get so butt-hurt about things like this.. ITS A GAME!

Also they just implemented a expansion obviously that is going have a strain on the servers. People need to learn to be patient just because YOU were playing when it shut off doesn't mean they have to give you a bunch of free stuff. Stop acting like this is the only game in the world with these problems. As far as MMO's go this game is bar far excellent.

Edited by senoxio

But you're missing the point that the server was experiencing massive issues anyway, so many people were unable to even play. Presumably, taking the server offline is the only way to fix this problem. Would you prefer that they just not fix it?

Again, being annoyed about the server problems is totally legitimate, but complaining about what is, most likely, the only way to fix the problem is, indeed, silly.

As for offering compenation for downtime, I don't really have any opinions on that, as I have absolutely no idea what the industry standard is.

Imps get a free pub banner and pubs get a free Imp banner - holo of course! lawl

Is this where we pair off and pick fights with one another? I'm not sure of the protocol here...you know...that line in the sand where we start picking off the weak and thinning the herd?

LMAO, this is what happens when you loose npc's to beat up on, ya run to the forums and beat on each other

Lol...funny really

Spicy, Original, or Extra Crispy?

Look..I'm all for the fried pony, but that might be a stretch. And, I'm not opposed to herds of ponies being sacrificed for the cause. I just don't know where we'll find the tongs, oil, and pan to get the job done.

We may have to concede this one demand.

Look..I'm all for the fried pony, but that might be a stretch. And, I'm not opposed to herds of ponies being sacrificed for the cause. I just don't know where we'll find the tongs, oil, and pan to get the job done.

OK I can go for the roast instead. Plenty of fire on this topic... :D

Sorry guys, this outage is my fault. I made it through all those elite sandpeople in the cave on Tatooine to the datacron and just as I knelt to soak up my buff, poof, server went down. I should have known not to tempt the server gods like that. Yesterday, while waiting for the Jawa balloon and with the balloon about a minute away from being close enough to jump to, the server farted and reset the balloon to somewhere around Witchita and I had to wait another 20 minutes or more just to hop on. I think it was a hint.

Twas my arrogance that caused all this... again, sorry.

lol i love you :D

No! I want a fried extra crispy Mustang with extra ranch on the side

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.