The Harbinger, Begeren Colony, and The Bastion currently unavailable

TaitWatson

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans to compensate us for this either in real money or cartel credits?

Wholly Batman you made me laugh so loud my boss is wandering what the heck I am doing. LOL

+1

Where have been you son this last hours? Told you not to eat the ponny raw, fry it first... :D

Edited by Kantaso

Hello, fix bastion please, nobody cares about pve and rp servers.

i dont really mind, but next time u might want to give a notice 20 minutes or so before u shut them down.

- subscriber.

Yeah, you're right...since both servers are just as crowded as Bastion most nights. Just fix Bastion because it only affects you...

Some people's kids I tell ya....

Hello, fix bastion please, nobody cares about pve and rp servers.

i dont really mind, but next time u might want to give a notice 20 minutes or so before u shut them down.

- subscriber.

Lot of people care about pve and rp servers there bud you aren't special because you pvp all day with mommy's credit card. -subscriber on the RP server

This is atrocious .... There are way to many problems with server upkeep.... Im thinking about unsubscribing. If this game goes down the tubes, the one thing were gonna remember is all the downtime for you guys not maintaining your servers better. These 3 servers better get something for this mess... :(

I'm already being compensated as I am at work being paid but reading these forum posts instead of my job.

I'd like a job where i could sit down and surf the internet....hell i'd like a job where i was allowed to sit down..ever...even a little...

This is atrocious .... There are way to many problems with server upkeep.... Im thinking about unsubscribing. If this game goes down the tubes, the one thing were gonna remember is all the downtime for you guys not maintaining your servers better. These 3 servers better get something for this mess... :(

7/10 for feigned outrage

2/10 for originality

4/10 overall

That doesn't mean they can't or won't, and since they have credited time in the past, it's not unheard of.

True, there are methods of compensation, but it will depend on the amount of time the server is down. If the toons are rolled back far enough they might do some ig comps like extra xp boosts or a small CC boost... but again, the TOS/EULA means they are not obligated.

I just want my distraction from my pain back.:rolleyes:

The rest of us have actually moved past the 5 stages of grieve and reached acceptance. I suggest the fried pony and txt based pvp for help.

So by reading all these ridiculous posts on here. I am assuming you have a perfect life and nothing ever breaks down on you. Nothing ever goes wrong. You got straight A's in school and you are Mr. or Mrs. Perfect. Get OVER it, things happen nothing is perfect. Yes, it sucks! It is my day off also, but things happen. Go do something else for the day.