• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see through a hole in the wall:

Dev 1: Dude what is back up?

Dev 2: I think it means to walk back and up the stairs

Dev 3: Dude back up means, leave me the heck alone

Dev 4: You are bunch of morons back up means when you wife dont want you to touch her BACK UP...

Dev 5: what is this button here that says back up, hey lets push it, ooopss we just crashed Harbinger, lets blame SH

:rolleyes::D

Let me quote myself, this ^^^ it is an actual conversation on Bioware servers. :D

Then stop trolling the forums... your 24 pages down. your own fault for reading so far.

I have to agree with the amusement level of these forums though. This crap is entertaining.

The dude signed his name. This alone gives every "Lee" some creedence. Lee has spoken. So be it.

The North America servers are typically Normal status. They are usually close to Heavy status at any given time. If you play during the U.S.A. time frame, and you go play on the EU servers, you will see a serious drop in lag and people. It is ALWAYS Light status during our daylight hours, for obvious reasons. If you have an issue with Harbinger, transfer your characters over to an EU server. Send in a help ticket, raging for them to transfer you FOR FREE because of AAAALLLLL your inconveniences in life, and go be by your damn self in a silent server. Otherwise, shut up. :D

Indeed good sir, but I don't ask for "compensation, I just want to move my 5 accounts off Harbinger and go to a less populated server since I REFUSE to "START OVER" elsewhere..

incase most gamers forgot multiple accnts to the same person is against terms of use for the game.... fair warning admitting that might get you investigated.

Look we pay for a service...and we should get that service, or be reimbursed.

Would you continue to pay for trash pickup if they didn't pick up your trash?

Would you pay for a lawn mowing service if they repeatedly didn't mow your lawn?

Would you pay for a computer that wouldn't turn on?

How about a doctor that wouldn't see you?

YOU are the consumer, and if YOU chose to pay for something that does not work, I suppose that is your right.

However I am not that stupid.

Can anyone please tell me why they won't allow for free transfers from Harbinger to lower population servers?

Harbinger is the highest populated server, right? So... They obviously aren't beefing up the server to make it handle the stress, so why not let us go to other servers?

It seems like a fairly simple solution to ease the stress on the server.

As per the EULUA you accept when you install/update/play the game:

You acknowledge that, owing to the complexity of computer technology, as well as the nature of online games themselves and play over a global communications network outside EA’s control, EA and its licensors cannot and do not guarantee that the Software, the Game and any updates, upgrades or expansions Software will run permanently or uninterrupted on your computer. EA and its licensors are not liable for delays, system failures, system outages or difficulties, especially of a technical nature, that are due to legal restrictions or other circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to third party criminal activity. EA also does not guarantee that the version of the Game covered by this Agreement will be playable in geographic locations where it is not available for sale at retail and/or at all times of the day and/or night.

Edited by DigitaLucidity