The "isn't Quinn dreamy" thread.

lunabaguna

There are rather small pic of them here http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/swtor-companion-appearance-customization/516/ They are for sale on Taris in the spaceport. Me personally I ended up keeping his appearance, I love dark hair and blue eyes, only thing I was kind of hoping to change was the hairstyle maybe and a little more tan skin tone but oh well. Edited by MandelynRain

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could have had the option to kill this fool once it was discovered that he's a traitor and working for Baraas... If you're pushing the story line all dark, any Sith would have killed him and made his screams fill you with passion.. But nooo, it's OK that you tried to kill me Quinn, we'll just go have a little fun on the ship...

Edited by Qishari

I really wish I could have had the option to kill this fool once it was discovered that he's a traitor and working for Baraas... If you're pushing the story line all dark, any Sith would have killed him and made his screams fill you with passion.. But nooo, it's OK that you tried to kill me Quinn, we'll just go have a little fun on the ship..

....Spoilers? Pfft, and all this time I've been concerned he'll hate me if I betray Baras :mad: So going to gut the fat man first chance I get.

Edited by Qishari

Yes be careful with the spoilers... I didn't know either -_- I'll try to forget about that while continuing to play my Imperial Agent for the moment, but that'll be hard.

It's strange to be able to totaly customize a character like this, some of them can totally change and become blond etc...

no not at all he is the most useless companion i have i play a sith pureblood and i literally only take him out to use my racial slap on him to vent my frustration ..in short...he sucks and i would trade him for blizz or kehm val, or anyone really anyday

Alot of it is probably how you play, he has been my most useful companion as a marauder. I have little to no downtime when I have him out, while Pierce is constantly dieing on me, and I have in between pull downtime with Vette and Jaesa. Vette is actually my second choice, she is fun and spunky. And really it is just a game it isn't like he really betrayed you in RL it is part of the storyline, I will roll with it although I wish I hadn't learned the details about it.

When is he supposed to betray you?

Because I'm married to him and well on my way through the Voss storyline and he hasn't done it yet. It seems hard to imagine since I'm his wife and all.

Haa, I've been wondering if you get the marriage or the betrayal first. Man, that just makes it worse. So much worse. It happens on the way to Corellia.

Edited by Capella

I really wish I could have had the option

... you really want to keep late game story lines in spoiler format here in this forum. There's a button on the bottom right in your text options that puts SPOILER hidden text around your comment.

And no, Quinn is gay and I am not, ergo he is not dreamy. Jaesa however enjoys pain and is completely subservient to me, thus she's perfect!

Vette would have been nice with those handles, but she's too goody-goody.

Hello everyone!

Spoiler tags have been added to the posts that have spoilers in them!We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

Thanks everyone :)

Haa, I've been wondering if you get the marriage or the betrayal first. Man, that just makes it worse. So much worse. It happens on the way to Corellia.

Yeah...I finally got there.

So freakin heartbreaking. But I forgave him and we all good now. :)

He currently fascinates my dark Sith pureblood (cmon-he was bawz on Balmorra...got it ALL under control...dude should be a Moff or General with all that Ept Efficiency! and SHE doesnt know what I do). She is a teen sociopath with great force power (SW Jugg immortal) and he si sooo on top of things (handsome...? well not pureblood sith so his boyish charm wouldn't be the motivator) , his patriotism gets restrictive sometimes for her (she dropped from almost 3 to 2 DS- but I have a fix he doesnt react to) and she intends to kill Baras since Drummand...would prefer Hakkar first but will settle.

Why is it women always fall for the gay guy? Quinn is the gayest companion i have ever seen in a video game. If bioware ever decides to make same-sex relationships, i bet Quinn will be the first choice Bioware creates dialog for.

Pfft, Clearly you haven't met Zevran... :p

Zevran is far, far, far from the gayest Bioware character.

In fact, he's not even really THAT gay. Loose, liberated, yeah, but gay isn't the way to describe him.

Heh, while possibly true, imo he IS gayer then Malavai which is all I need to be true to counter the guy I quoted... I really only got into BW games with the first ME, (and went back to play a little baldur's gate and Kotor) so I may have missed out on a few companions :D