Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why is there no Legacy Storage Sorting?

NordoCeltic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
While this is a necro, this is something worthy of Necroing. I agree that there both needs to be more sorting options, and the ability to sort your Legacy Storage bank. Also there needs to be options for your Crew Skill Gathering Results to go into your Legacy Storage or Cargo Hold. I'm tired of mats clogging up my inventory and taking up space. Or, i'd like a separate Crew Skills tab in my inventory that can hold an infinite amount of mats (in a form like Comms).

• 1 month later...
Can we PLEASE have this?

And while you are at it would you please add the ability to do something silly like....

SORT BY NAME ALPHABETICALLY!!

Since you won't auto-stack mats, it would make it a lot easier to do it manually if they were side by side.

Thanks!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I want that SO BAD!!!

Alphabetically, along with the sorting by mat grade level, too.

I hope KOTFE drops this nice present in our laps in a week from now! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Crap, take a 7-year break from the game and STILL no Legacy Storage Sort? (to be fair, there were no legacy storage options, or strongholds for that matter in 2011/2012...)

Still, I suppose seeing how this question has been asked, begged, and yelled for the last several YEARS, it's a sure bet it ain't gonna happen. Not when there are re-skins and cartel store items to sell...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.