Grief dancing in WZs, thanks to Conquest, please fix, thank you

swtordrz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong, you know you are wrong, and anyone who has done both PvE and PvP Conquest knows you are wrong. You are spouting idiotic arguments that will only be believed by people who do just PvE and can't be bothered to actually learn anything about the rest of the game.

A big guild with many active players is always going to dominate Conquest until they get bored with it and move on. We all knew that from the very beginning. What we didn't expect was an easy mode button that could be exploited by large guilds in order to remove any chance at competition from guilds that didn't exploit the system. That exploit, having been fixed, will now move Conquest to a more balanced event that will require people to actually work instead of stand around waiting for the stealther to get to the end of the FP.

The game encompasses both PvE and PvP aspects and it isn't unreasonable for any event to do the same, nor is it unreasonable to expect the players to encompass the game as a whole and not just a part here and there and to get gimped if they choose one path only.

It is unreasonable to throw a temper tantrum and ruin other players fun because you are bad at PvE and PvP, because if you can't reach a Conquest goal in PvE you should really just stop playing MMO's altogether.

exactly what part of the TOS are they in violation of? you know, the text document you agreed to follow? It was NOT an exploit. it was not a bug that the missions said "repeatable" that may be a hard concept for you. pvp missions are "repeatable". are they an exploit? you, a player, have no idea if the devs will decide that repeating them is bad. none what so ever. you cannot force other customers to play how they want as long as the do not violate the terms of service. you have NOT seen me doing that, although I can sympathize with those that do. I will support one of my guilds a week and then go do other things that do not make up conquests. if I happen to get points, fine. but I will not actively be working at it.

What idiotic logic and I think you know as much. If people did their own thing in Ops, such as doing nothing, like they did in warzones, they would be kicked in a heartbeat. You can't do the same thing in warzone.

There are plenty of things you can do with out ever stepping into a warzone. I completed the personal conquest easily on a character that does no PVP at all.

if you want a premade, you have only to form one..then you can decide who is invited.

Only about a thousand, last week notwithstanding.

No, I'm doing a reductio ad absurdum of your system.

Tying rewards to accuracy is as ridiculous as it gets. Someone only ever shooting gunships sitting still can hit close to 90%. Your idea doesn't encourage weak players to get better. It encourages weak players to avoid shooting unless they have an easy target for a sure hit. It encourages people worse than afk'ers - people who are there, but won't help you, because they're afraid to hurt their accuracy score.

Well if you just took some times to think you'd seen something weird in my numbers. I'M saying that a good pilots can't get under than 30% accuracy on their worst day. Then I'm saying the cap should be 15%... Honestly, the only one I see under 15% are the newbies who shoot out of range, without targeting, without using the lead reticule... You see this kind of newbies.

And I even said one must fulfill three of the four following criteria to get his points. : a) 15% accuracy b) 10k damage c) KDR over 0.2 d) participation in at least 50% of the match.

It's not perfect but it force the AFK'ers and the chain SD'ing pilots away. Which is more than what I've seen you say

For the first time in months I PvP'ed WZ's over the weekend, and AFk'ers decided the outcome of far too many a match.

But you know what, I'm happy I at least I got to add a bunch of character names to my ignore list. I never want to play ANY content with someone too lazy to even be a meat shield in a WZ.

And I'm certainly not going to regret missing the experience of grouping with anyone selfish enough to degrade 15 other people's game experience just to farm conquest points.

If you don't want to PvP, don't queue ~ it's that simple. But if you want to do that ~ go right ahead...eventually you'll be on enough block lists you'll rarely get a WZ pop, and you'll also find that that GF finder doesn't pop as fast as it used to either.

If you don't want to PvP, don't queue ~ it's that simple. But if you want to do that ~ go right ahead...eventually you'll be on enough block lists you'll rarely get a WZ pop, and you'll also find that that GF finder doesn't pop as fast as it used to either.

Ahh, the ignore list doesn't seem to prevent PvP matches... I've been matched with people on my ignore list several times in PvP.

Never GF however, I think it does block that.

That being said, EA says a million unique account are logging in each month, if that is true then I doubt you adding them to an ignore list will matter.