Server Down!

SWGguy

I was stomping some team in pvp and all the sudden it kicked me D:. OH NOEZ.

Im sorry lol. [We] had a group almost ready for the imperial world boss on taris.. The ops. leader challenged me to a dual and I accepted. The funny part is, I force pushed him right after stunning me then right after the force push... came the server shut down xD. Great way to start a duel I think.

ServerDroid

Today , 01:57 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.

The Harbinger, The Bastion, and Bergeron Colony servers are now unavailable. We expect the servers to be available by 8:30PM CDT and apologize for the inconvenience

ServerDroid

Today , 01:57 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.

The Harbinger, The Bastion, and Bergeron Colony servers are now unavailable. We expect the servers to be available by 8:30PM CDT and apologize for the inconvenience

About 30 minutes then? Im in est time zone

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.10340559.5782/sticker,375x360.png

Right? Seems like I picked the worst server possible to move to.

I particularly appreciate how no warning was given and no information has been put up since.

No warning given! Duh. I just find that excessively funny. It's like, you're in a car accident. What's your reaction? "Why wasn't I given any warning!" The electricity goes out, :"Why wasn't I given any warning!" Your hard drive fails: "Why wasn't I given any warning?"

Good Lord.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.