Bioware, for the forces sake...

krakken

Make our perosnal buffs, sprint, and other toggable choices on a timer so everytime we die we dont have to keep turning them back on. In pvp its such a hassle to have to keep switching panes every time you die. Have a little common sense about this game.

Make our perosnal buffs, sprint, and other toggable choices on a timer so everytime we die we dont have to keep turning them back on. In pvp its such a hassle to have to keep switching panes every time you die. Have a little common sense about this game.

I just keep those buffs on a side bar, usually have enough time to recast em when waiting for the shield to come down. Tho sprint should last they death, my sith warrior stance does, and it's a toggle just like sprint. So, /signed

Bind them to the Function keys for the meantime, so at least they're nice and easy to recast when you die.

I'm already running out of key bind real estate sadly :( actually hitting them all at the appropriate time...

As to the original point never understood why buffs need refreshing unless it is part of combat strategy.

oh my god, really? wanna have someone play the game for you too?

I am just so tierd of seeing qq's about this kind of "problems".

The irony is the only QQ in this thread was from you. The only mention of any sort of 'problem' was from you too. The rest of the posts have been constructive or offering constructive suggestions to lessen tedium. Well done you.

Edited by GumBoil