The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unexpected items from crew skill missions

Vandicus

Was running underworld metals with my companions for some thousandth time, and today I got an Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit.

Now yes, I'm aware this stuff is basically junk.

I asked my guildmates and it seems the only other person who's ever gotten one from underworld metals got it just yesterday.

Anybody get these before from underworld metals? I'm figuring it was introduced in 2.9 or one of the bug patches, accidentally or intentionally.

Edited by Vandicus

This is news to me quite honestly.

EDIT:

I do hope these do NOT diminish the chances of getting schematics instead. One of the best things about Strongholds, as far as UT is concerned, is reacquiring schematics I lost after I changed some crafting skills around.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Don't remember if I have gotten it from underworld missions for sure but I *know* I have gotten those out of the boxes from treasure hunting in recent days, several times actually. I have even gotten them out of the purple artifect boxes from turn-ins such as CZ weekly or planetary heroics.

I wish BW would just remove these from the loot table entirely :mad:

Edited by Oneirophrenia

Don't remember if I have gotten it from underworld missions for sure but I *know* I have gotten those out of the boxes from treasure hunting in recent days, several times actually. I have even gotten them out of the purple artifect boxes from turn-ins such as CZ weekly.

Same.

Don't remember if I have gotten it from underworld missions for sure but I *know* I have gotten those out of the boxes from treasure hunting in recent days, several times actually. I have even gotten them out of the purple artifect boxes from turn-ins such as CZ weekly or planetary heroics.

This to infinity, especially in regards to engame boxes, I see them as a big middle finger from Bioware :(

Personally for me I think a better option would be to make some cool legacy skins that are ONLY for these items that can be modded.... Maybe even a couple of unique color crystals that the weapon kit could be traded for... Or unique legacy dyes... something to make them useful...