The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Faces, Complexions and Hairstyles?

Indivu

I would really love to see some new character customization options being released. I mean, they don't even have to create all new ones, there are npc's which have hairstyles, complexions and faces which aren't usable by us in the character creator :/. I would love to have Revan's hair, for example. Just give us something new, BioWare :rak_04:

I'd like to see the hair styles / colors for humans be allowed for use on cyborgs. I don't think cyborgs even have access to the "all white eyes" option that humans do. I don't see how the hair colors or eye color would really affect anything on a cyborg character - hair styles might clip or something, so even if they didn't bring that over, they could at least bring the other two over.

I would LOVE new face customizations.. I hate the fact that you can't make your character look OLD, like a billion of the NPCs ingame look. Especially for Sith characters, I want an old human, rotted away by the dark side like Zash, for instance.

I would LOVE new face customizations.. I hate the fact that you can't make your character look OLD, like a billion of the NPCs ingame look. Especially for Sith characters, I want an old human, rotted away by the dark side like Zash, for instance.

I think the reasoning behind the "no old characters" thing for players is because you're someone who's starting out in all the storylines - a rather green-ish bounty hunter; a slave who's been found to be force-sensitive; a young padawan who shows incredibly gifted talent with the force; a rather rookie soldier in the military; a relatively new up-and-coming spy, etc. I think that's the reason, but I could be wrong. You're someone who's been doing what you've been doing the past few years, but literally just that - a few years, not half your life or something.

Otherwise, I'd be all for it, especially on RP servers and such where you can't have everyone be around the same age.

How about adding in some Twi'lek headbands that bind the lekku like you see on Aayla or Oola (Yes, I know they are later in the timeline, but lekku binding was a thing done to restrict Twi'lek from "talking" in a language others wouldn't understand, I doubt that principle was something unheard off at the time of swtor).

Something like this...

http://i.imgur.com/QP18quD.jpg

- Raith

I think the reasoning behind the "no old characters" thing for players is because you're someone who's starting out in all the storylines - a rather green-ish bounty hunter; a slave who's been found to be force-sensitive; a young padawan who shows incredibly gifted talent with the force; a rather rookie soldier in the military; a relatively new up-and-coming spy, etc. I think that's the reason, but I could be wrong. You're someone who's been doing what you've been doing the past few years, but literally just that - a few years, not half your life or something.

Otherwise, I'd be all for it, especially on RP servers and such where you can't have everyone be around the same age.

True, but you still should be given the choice, since it's very obvious that a lot of time passes ingame from you are level 1 to 55. Plus, with certain ACs like the Inquisitors, you are manipulating the force, and your character (had it been realistic) would've been corrupted by all the dark side usage. It makes more sense than glowing white eyes, so I'm still hoping they get it ingame.

well technically u can make a old man just not a old woman and it can only be a human it seems and the wrinkles are stuck to one very bad face that is everywhere in the game.

Simple wrinkle complexion for all species (humans arnt the only ones who age) would be nice.

You can still make it work in an RP sense. My PT got into bounty hunting after spending quite some time as a security guard, my sorcerer's force powers didn't manifest until she was older, etc. For that matter, the trooper CAN'T be a raw recruit . . . he/she is just getting started in an elite special forces unit, which implies already having served for some time in the regular forces.

• 1 month later...
Lack of new Appearance Kiosk customization options has been one of the biggest mysteries to be. It obviously couldn't have been a financial disappointement, everyone uses it at least occasionally (to fix small things) and there's tons of people using long Cartel hair etc. I assumed it would be one of their easiest monetization venues and instead nothing new has been added since the intial release :confused:

Some really simple, basic options are missing. For example female Oriental faces. On humans. Same with tattoos for Female Humans. There went my Plan A to create a Jedi who looked like a Martial Artist. And so did Plan B to create a Kiffar. Oh, well. Wish they were in the game!

Some really simple, basic options are missing. For example female Oriental faces. On humans. Same with tattoos for Female Humans. There went my Plan A to create a Jedi who looked like a Martial Artist. And so did Plan B to create a Kiffar. Oh, well. Wish they were in the game!

Yeah female faces are way too similar to each other. Same goes for body types.

I'd personally want to be able to have a face with blonde eyebrows, like Lana Beniko.

All the current human female faces have black/dark brown eyebrows.

Not to mention skin-colored lips without some cosmetic.

Edited by Gurluas

I'd personally want to be able to have a face with blonde eyebrows, like Lana Beniko.

All the current human female faces have black/dark brown eyebrows.

Not to mention skin-colored lips without some cosmetic.

I would kill for a no-cosmetic option.

A match eyebrows to hair toggle would be nice.

Would love to see something like this:

SITH INQUISITOR SPOILER!!

Maybe not as extreme as that, but close, especially possible with dark side corruption at full.

Or, Calphayus' old man face:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131031171443/jedipedia/de/images/4/41/Calphayus_ohne_Maske.jpg