*Problem* Grade 6 Underworld....

Taorus

I demand an answer directly from BioWare on this issue that doesn't impact the game in any material way at all, I just think I deserve an answer because I can post on this forum or something.

Oh, and all you non-BioWare employees who respond telling me that it's not actually a problem, that's your OPINION! Just like it's my OPINION that this needs to be fixed AND that 3x5=49. And OPINIONS are just as important as FACTS, don'tcha know? :rolleyes:

No where did I make any such demand. But, the question has been asked...So why not see if EAware responds.

I am not sure what you are afraid of.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No where did I make any such demand. But, the question has been asked...So why not see if EAware responds.

Where in my post did you read fear? LOL! The astute reader would have detected something else entirely. ;)

So, you plan to edit your first post from a complaint about a nonexistent bug to a suggestion that BW change the current (i.e., WAI) system? Cool.

So, you plan to edit your first post from a complaint about a nonexistent bug to a suggestion that BW change the current (i.e., WAI) system? Cool.

Um, No where did I make a complaint in my Op.

In case you missed it:

Anyone else not getting any Bountiful or Rich grade 6 Underworld metal or fabric quests?

3 different characters zero bountiful or rich missions.

I've read the thread - the OP and importantly all your responses - else I wouldn't have posted what I did.

I don't have a problem bumping this thread an infinite number of times. Your intellectual prowess is a treasure to be shared with the world.

I think you're being sarcastic.

I've read the thread - the OP and importantly all your responses - else I wouldn't have posted what I did.

I don't have a problem bumping this thread an infinite number of times. Your intellectual prowess is a treasure to be shared with the world.

So, all you have to answer with is some form of drool attack. How quaint.

In case you missed it:

Anyone else not getting any Bountiful or Rich grade 6 Underworld metal or fabric quests?

3 different characters zero bountiful or rich missions.

Then you promptly began arguing with everyone who tried to tell you that it was working as intended. So, yeah, that's complaining.

If all you really want is an answer to your question, the answer is, "Yes, we are all not getting Bountiful or Rich Rank 6 UT missions" ... because that's how the system was designed and there's no need to change it.

In case you missed it:

Then you promptly began arguing with everyone who tried to tell you that it was working as intended. So, yeah, that's complaining.

If all you really want is an answer to your question, the answer is, "Yes, we are all not getting Bountiful or Rich Rank 6 UT missions" ... because that's how the system was designed and there's no need to change it.

So yes It has become abundantly clear others do not get Grade 6 bountiful/rich missions. Glad to see you speak for EAware and deem this issue is not needing any changes. What are you afraid of if others and I ask that perhaps it should?

Thank you for finally reading the op and admitting that it was not a complaint thread.

So yes It has become abundantly clear others do not get Grade 6 bountiful/rich missions. Glad to see you speak for EAware and deem this issue is not needing any changes. What are you afraid of if others and I ask that perhaps it should?

Thank you for finally reading the op and admitting that it was not a complaint thread.

Not sure what you're so defensive about. Of course you're complaining ... asking BW to fix something that isn't broken is complaining. Unlike the other thread on this topic, in which the OP asks that the system be improved. You got caught in a blatant moment of ignorance about how the Crew Skill system works and have been trying to dig yourself out ever since.

In case you missed it:

Well, anyone playing the game for a bit longer knows that there are no rich and bountiful on 6'th grade UT, BUT it might be confusing for new players . And I for one sure don't know WHY it was intended this way and IF it needs changing or not. Would be logical to patch this.

Before Strongholds I did'nt pay much attention to 4th grade UT, but I haven't seen rich and bountiful metals and silks of this grade as well. I can assume grade 4th is the same an 6th but I haven't figured it out to be sure last week.

IMO it shouldn't be this way as it is confusing. AND I guess making fun of people oblivious to grade 6th feature is not constructive.

You keep referring to the company by the pejorative "EAware" and you are surprised when people respond to you this way?

You refer to a mechanic that has been unchanged since launch as a "bug" and something that "should be changed" that you "entered a ticket" for, and you are surprised people say you are complaining?

It shouldn't be changed because there is no need. What purpose would it serve to do so?

Before Strongholds I did'nt pay much attention to 4th grade UT, but I haven't seen rich and bountiful metals and silks of this grade as well. I can assume grade 4th is the same an 6th but I haven't figured it out to be sure last week.

If you did not see anything better than abundant missions for grade 4, then it was just the luck of the draw that particular time for you.

You keep referring to the company by the pejorative "EAware" and you are surprised when people respond to you this way?

You refer to a mechanic that has been unchanged since launch as a "bug" and something that "should be changed" that you "entered a ticket" for, and you are surprised people say you are complaining?

It shouldn't be changed because there is no need. What purpose would it serve to do so?

when grade 6th was the final one it could be "special" and understandable. Now IMO it should be made similar to any other grade, ie: add rich and bountiful

"Attack" is such a harsh word. My intent is not to be harmful, as an attack would be expected to be.

Well, You certainly have not been helpful in this thread. It would seem this simple request would behoove the player base. When you consider that the GSH update requires a considerable amount of these mats. No where did I "demand" anything.

But considering that EAware is working on update 3.0, and in 3.0 is a rumored level increase. It only seems logical that there will be new recipes for crafting. It has been stated many time that the are multiple Dev's on the team, one would think one is working on crafting. Now, I admit I do not know the inner workings of making an MMO. But its seems that while they are working on this expansion, they could review the prior tiers and bring them all in line with each other.

So once again, No demands have been or are being made. Simply asking that perhaps it should be done.

I do understand that some people fear change, But sometimes change can be a good thing.

Edited by Taorus

If you did not see anything better than abundant missions for grade 4, then it was just the luck of the draw that particular time for you.

that it what I suspect, but I see rich and bountiful grade 4 companion gifts, but don't remember materials. I started thinking, maybe it is the same as with grade 6th. See: confusing.

OP had the right to be confused. I don't find his first post aggressive or demanding, just curious. AND I'd like to hear from BW on this -are they gonna ever change it, or not and why.

when grade 6th was the final one it could be "special" and understandable. Now IMO it should be made similar to any other grade, ie: add rich and bountiful

But why? Top what purpose? To make it consistent just for the detail-oriented nature of a small portion of the population? If that's the case, should we also renumber all materials so we don't skip levels 7 and 8 when leveling gathering skills?

My point is it serves no practical purpose, and would be time that could be better spent on other areas of game development.

Dear OP,

Welcome to the forums, a communication medium for Players to communicate with other Players in the community. If you wanted to get an answer from Bioware, you should have used a more appropriate method of communication by opening a ticket within the game or emailing customer support.

The forums are not intended as a means for players to communication with Bioware. Bioware mods and staff may read and may even reply to forum posts from time to time, but that is an anomaly and not a normal or regular activity that they engage in. The intended use of these forums if for players to communicate with players.

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your misfortune with Grade 4, I have not paid much attention to this but will in the future.