[BUG] not getting conquest points

floriwie

I have a funny situtation, when I look to my conquest screen, there are several missions but with some of them I get no progress, I am not exaxctly sure it is intended so I am reporting as bug. I will provide the screenshot later because I can't access my gaming computer at the moment.

What happens is the following, for ex, I have a mission "kill 1000 NPCs in Makeb" I had accomplished that mission with my guildless Jedi Guardian, which I am trying to level it to 55 in Makeb.

Then I switched to my Sith Assassin with a guild, complete TfB SM with the group finder, I finished the operation got the rewards for the Group Finder (30 Comms) but the mission "Complete SM Operation with GF" still shows 0.

And it is not over there, before I PVPed little bit with my Guardian, 3 matches, there is a mission called "complete x WZs" now the number of WZs I completed witth the Guardian there displays on the mission but then after I switched to to my Assassin but the WZs I did with him didn't increase the number. I even completed my Weekly PVP with my Operative Healer that didn't increased the complete WZs count and it even didn't not updated the mission "Complete a Weekly Warzone". Same for the 'Weekly GF FPs' I did 2 with my Sin but they don't appear in conquest mission also.

So only thing I think I am causing problem for the system, I had some of the activities with my guildless Guardian and some with my guilded imperial toons.

I don't know what should be the intended behavior for the interaction of unguilded Rep and guilded Imp toons but I think something is not right.

I will add the screenshot this afternoon.

Here you can see that I can't get SM operation while I completed.

http://imgur.com/lQdsTDs

and here I don't get any conquest points.

http://imgur.com/ExnNvvU

And here getting no point for finsihing GF FPs.

http://imgur.com/fjknPEO

and here I have no weekly mission in pvp tab, I can't take the mission (proof that I already completed) but no points.

http://imgur.com/NKhEDcu

http://imgur.com/v5BT14k

http://imgur.com/a1hT1jf

Edited by floriwie

From what I've seen. I am getting the points...but it doesn't update the achievement thing, same as OP, but it happens (mostly) on items marked Repeatable. The others, like kill 250 NPCs on Makeb, do show completion.

Maybe that's what happening. I don't know, but I find it confusing.

Also doing the Makeb weekly on Rep and Imp sides didn't announce completion (in big orange letters on the center of the screen) until the second time I did it on Rep side. Still, it doesn't mark completion...I'm guessing it's the repeatable thing again

I've done random fp daily, random op, wz, even starfighter as well as every Alderaan Heroic and other conquest missions, but they didn't show up as complete and for most of them my points didn't update either.

I have done some of the quests ie. TC, 25 Organa Defences and X number of NPC's on Alderaan which did update. Which is very confusing.

Is this a problem of not getting the points or it not showing as completed in the conquest list? I ask this because all of the quests in those screenshots are repeatable and only require one objective completion to finish, meaning they're all missions with 0/1 objectives.

If you are getting the points then I don't see what's broken here. Since they are repeatable and they only have one objective to complete then they can never show any progress or show completion in that list, otherwise they would not be repeatable. Let's say for a second that it did show what you're implying should be shown, that you have completed the quest and it's at 1/1. But it's repeatable right, so why is it showing as completed? How can I redo the event if it's completed?

In fact, if you were to look at the execution of the events server side that's likely exactly what happens. You complete the event, it becomes 1/1 and you get the points. It then detects that it's a repeatable event and therefore reverts back to 0/1 and shows as incomplete. The user only sees that it's perpetually 0/1 even though they've finished it multiple times, because every time they look at the mission it's either in a state of "you haven't completed the mission" or it's in a state of "you just completed the mission and can now do it again", Both of which are really just two sides of the same coin, namely that the mission is open to be completed again.

Edited by MillionsKNives

Is this a problem of not getting the points or it not showing as completed in the conquest list? I ask this because all of the quests in those screenshots are repeatable and only require one objective completion to finish, meaning they're all missions with 0/1 objectives.

If you are getting the points then I don't see what's broken here. Since they are repeatable and they only have one objective to complete then they can never show any progress or show completion in that list, otherwise they would not be repeatable. Let's say for a second that it did show what you're implying should be shown, that you have completed the quest and it's at 1/1. But it's repeatable right, so why is it showing as completed? How can I redo the event if it's completed?

In fact, if you were to look at the execution of the events server side that's likely exactly what happens. You complete the event, it becomes 1/1 and you get the points. It then detects that it's a repeatable event and therefore reverts back to 0/1 and shows as incomplete. The user only sees that it's perpetually 0/1 even though they've finished it multiple times, because every time they look at the mission it's either in a state of "you haven't completed the mission" or it's in a state of "you just completed the mission and can now do it again", Both of which are really just two sides of the same coin, namely that the mission is open to be completed again.

What I've seen is that people are completing repeatable objectives, but not getting points every time. This isn't the only instance I've seen of it, so we're taking a look.

Just had another interesting thing happen.

I've been running some Black Talon today, getting 6000 conquest points per.

Was at 12,000 for personal and guild, did another run, now I'm only at 15,000 for guild?

Seems like I lost the x2 Hoth bonus somehow.

My personal is 18,000 now and did not bug, only the guild.

Edit: disregard, the guild conquest bar just didn't update for 10-20 mins.

Edited by KTap

I put in a ticket about this.

Everyone in our group didn't get the conquest points or the daily ultimates for using group finder upon completion. CS told me its not there problem.

For high level characters its not such an issue but for people that have to work to get those points or wait for a long time for a HM or OP to fire to then get nothing from it is really going to hurt their chance to hit the weekly cap and get the guild reward.

I'm not sure if what your talking about is the same problem i'm having, so i'll just start there, when i open up my conquest tab and look at the objectives, it will say repeatable 0/1, (it always says that) but I know i've done it a least once. So here is really what I don't understand , when it says repeatable does that mean that I can do it many times a day and still get points? or is it a daily thing? If you can do it many times a day, my idea was that if it said (number times done/repeatable) it would be less confusing imo, I experimented a little and if they can be done several times a day then I am not getting points

thank you very much

I might have missed points from a Black Talon HM solo run I did yesterday. Didn't get the message about completing a conquest goal at least, though I didn't take note of my points before and after. Everything else has been giving me points properly so far, including solo speedruns of Battle of Ilum SM.

I'm not sure if what your talking about is the same problem i'm having, so i'll just start there, when i open up my conquest tab and look at the objectives, it will say repeatable 0/1, (it always says that) but I know i've done it a least once. So here is really what I don't understand , when it says repeatable does that mean that I can do it many times a day and still get points? or is it a daily thing? If you can do it many times a day, my idea was that if it said (number times done/repeatable) it would be less confusing imo, I experimented a little and if they can be done several times a day then I am not getting points

thank you very much

Repeatable goals can be repeated as often as you like. Of course, some of them have additional restrictions from what they're asking you to do; you can't do a particular heroic more than once a day, and you can only get each group finder reward once a day.

A completion counter would indeed be a nice addition to these goals.

i have a question at the end of the week assuming we are in top 10. Will guild rewards be given according to the points it shows in the guild tab or personal conquest? In guild tab i have 22k but in my personnal i have 35k and already received my personal rewards. Im just asking this to make sure if i will be given my rewards at the end of the week.

i have a question at the end of the week assuming we are in top 10. Will guild rewards be given according to the points it shows in the guild tab or personal conquest? In guild tab i have 22k but in my personnal i have 35k and already received my personal rewards. Im just asking this to make sure if i will be given my rewards at the end of the week.

A tooltip on the guild tab says you have to meet your contribution goal to get the reward. So your progress bar on the guild tab should be filled. I'm not sure how you've managed to get so much more personal points though? Did you join a guild in the middle of the conquest event?

my powertech is stuck at 0 conquest points tho i have done over 10000 points of crafting on him and he has ran multiple flash points and planet side stuff. the conquest screen even shows that the stuff that is not repeatable like the 1 off craft invasion force is completed yet zero points. i have over 40k points on 3 different toons this guy should be up near the same yet sits on zero. I submitted a ticket and got told too bad not our problem that the only thing i can do is submit a bug report

A tooltip on the guild tab says you have to meet your contribution goal to get the reward. So your progress bar on the guild tab should be filled. I'm not sure how you've managed to get so much more personal points though? Did you join a guild in the middle of the conquest event?

I have the same problem! I'm 9k down in guild contributions and I don't know how there is a difference. It's been over 24 hours since I earned my last points on that toon, so doesn't seem to be a delay like some others.