Circular Signs: Class

PavSalco

I wrote a suggestion about making silver class signs if you got one max level and gold class signs if you got both advanced classes.

I would like this very much

I'd be happy with getting the class signs at all. Then again... what would I remove from my stronghold so I can place it/them?

But I do like the silver / gold idea.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's useful to sum all missing (unavailable) decos up. So here it is - should be complete:

- Corellian Zoo Decal

- Corellian Zoo Poster

- Genrator Node (Imperial)

- Genrator Node (Republic)

- Imperial Crate (Single)

- Imperial Crate (Stacked)

- Republic Crate (Single)

- Republic Crate (Stacked)

- Ship Computer: Imperial (Full)

- Ship Computer: Republic (Full)

- Sign: Danger

- Sign: Keep Out

- Sign: Watch

- Voss Shrine Sculpture

and of course all class signs:

- Sign: Trooper

- Sign: Consular

etc etc

Not in this list are temporary mistakes like "Slot Machine: Gambit", and uncertain stuff like "Seeker Droid (Republic)".

Edited by mdahm

Maybe it's useful to sum all missing (unavailable) decos up. So here it is - should be complete:

- Corellian Zoo Decal

- Corellian Zoo Poster

- Genrator Node (Imperial)

- Genrator Node (Republic)

- Imperial Crate (Single)

- Imperial Crate (Stacked)

- Republic Crate (Single)

- Republic Crate (Stacked)

- Ship Computer: Imperial (Full)

- Ship Computer: Republic (Full)

- Sign: Danger

- Sign: Keep Out

- Sign: Watch

- Voss Shrine Sculpture

and of course all class signs:

- Sign: Trooper

- Sign: Consular

etc etc

Not in this list are temporary mistakes like "Slot Machine: Gambit", and uncertain stuff like "Seeker Droid (Republic)".

Great list, but this should probably be it's own topic. Might get lost in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for fixing this.

Pity that I found it out on tor-fashion.com. Without accidentally reading one of the comments there I wouldn't have known about this fix. We, players, would appreciate if you inform us about such fixes in your patch notes.

Thanks.

To people that don't know it yet:

Go to your Legacy - > Location - > General - > Chapter 3 - > right click the decorations

Edited by PavSalco

Fixed. Have you even read what I wrote above? I've already put them in my stronghold.

Look: http://i.imgur.com/JwckvUq.jpg?1

Yes, I did, you didn't say anything about how it was fixed, only that you found out it was. So don't criticize Bioware for lack of information. :)

You have to go into your legacy achieve to unlock it.

Edited by Mozepy

Yes, I did, you didn't say anything about how it was fixed, only that you found out it was. So don't criticize Bioware for lack of information. :)

You have to go into your legacy achieve to unlock it.

I did. :mad:

If I didn't I would have explained it to you politely under your post instead of reminding you to reread my original message.

Logic sir.

I did. :mad:

If I didn't I would have explained it to you politely under your post instead of reminding you to reread my original message.

Logic sir.

Oh I see it, sorry. Your "Thanks" looks like a closing so I usually stop reading after a closing since it's usually just lame sigs and crap. ;)

and thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by Mozepy

I have several classes that I've finished the story for and I still don't have those unlocked. Only one of the 5 actually is unlocked.

Did you go to each class's chapter 3 achieve? You got to click each one individually. If so then ticket.

You get one sign for each time you click it, up to 50.

Edited by Mozepy

Wait, they already got this fix in? I thought I saw a post somewhere (different topic) stating it would be patch 2.10.2...

Even so, I've looked in the class level 55 achievements since 2.10.1 hit and there were no decorations added to any of them.

Checking again before I actually post this... Nope. Either [achievements -> legacy -> each of the level 50 or 55 achievements for each class] is the wrong place to look or they haven't fixed this yet.

Digging through tor decorating to look up whatever comment on there someone was referring to... and following a link to reddit apparently... [location -> general -> chapter 3] huh? ... And there they are. Well that was counter-intuitive, but it's something.

Keep trying to right click my achievements, still not working somehow

You need to click the decoration item in "Rewards" box in Location->General->Chapter 3->Trooper/Agent/etc. Not the achivement itself. Click on the decoration item 50 times to add full stack.

I thought I saw a post somewhere (different topic) stating it would be patch 2.10.2...

It was about Slot Machines ;)

or they haven't fixed this yet.

People who say that it's fixed are not delusional, believe me. Since I've posted a proof no one can't say that. It's ridiculous :p

Digging through tor decorating to look up whatever comment on there someone was referring to... and following a link to reddit apparently... [location -> general -> chapter 3] huh? ... And there they are. Well that was counter-intuitive, but it's something.

The place is pretty much intuitive as you should be rewarded those for completing a story, not for grinding to 55 lvl ;) On the other hand, the way you unlock them is terrible, it cannot be denied.

Edited by PavSalco

The place is pretty much intuitive as you should be rewarded those for completing a story, not for grinding to 55 lvl ;) On the other hand, the way you unlock them is terrible, it cannot be denied.

Gotta disagree, PavSalco.

Show me where "Chapter 3" is on the Galaxy Map. It isn't a "Location". Why would I look under "location" achievements?

I'm trying to unlock a reward for achieving something in my class story. Wouldn't it make more sense to be in the Class unlocks?

I get what you're saying, really. The other Chapter 3 related achievements are there, but I'd argue those don't make sense either. :)

• 2 weeks later...
The class symbols still seem bugged. I switched to all my toons and the only one that has it is a class that I just finished to compete the chives. Is this something that you're requiring people to start new toons just to get the deco? Cause if that is the case then they aren't worth the hassle

Wasn't it explained in this thread? You need to go to your achievements under location / general / chapter 3.

In the box with the rewards, you'll see the decoration. Right-click that decoration and your count will be increased by one (there is no direct feedback, but if you move the mouse and go above the deco again, you see that the count has increased.)

Edited by Mubrak