Companions in stronghold appear in default outfit and customization

DarthTexas

If you place a companion in a stronghold and then visit the stronghold as another character, the companion appears as their default customization and outfit and not in the outfit and customization they've been given.

This really ruins the point of placing companions if they look generic and not how we've made them appear.

In default outfit? Only for males, all the female companions are displayed in underwear... Bioware, you're a such a sexist !

But yeah, more seriously, allow our companions be displayed with their current gear/reskin and without that "holoprojection" stuff please.

Edit: here's a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/wuYgvu6.jpg , you can see the disparity on it.

Edited by yoomazir

Haven't checked them all, but Kira for example appears in default not in underwear, so it's not all female companions.

Well, I guess you're right, Mako & Kaliyo does appear in underwear but noticed that Akaavi was on her default armor.

I thin it's only the first companion for any class that appears without armour. Confirmed for Mako, Vette, Corso and Qyzen.

I made the same observation. It seems each companion is displayed with the armour worn when we get him/her. (Which explains the underwear, in a way)

This is the main disappointment of the whole thing.

Companions are interesting if we feel they are our toon's ones, not the random guy's... We need them to apprear in the outfit and the customization we have chosen.

...and maybe with a name we could chose for them, if it were possible... ^^

And then the hologram effect is not that cool :/

Yes I agree too !

They appears in default outfit in hologram and some are bugged like Mako in underwear !

The best is to remove the hologram effect, what the matter if it's not our companion, aren't they free to get holliday or some good time away from the smuggler, soldier, bounty hunter etc...

But i'm ok with the hologram only if our companion is active and we have placed him. Can't be in two places in the same time.

Hummmm who know mako have some clones :p

• 1 month later...
Yes I agree with yall...they really should remove the hologram and give them the proper outfits we equipped them with. I have since removed all my companions except for the droids. I would like my stronghold to be populated with 'people' so it has an atmosphere which is more alive; not dead holograms of folks in their underwear...developers can ya fix this? Pretty please?

One thing, though, is that if you have a two characters of the same basic class (a sage and a shadow, for example), then the companions will adapt to appear like that character's companions.

With that in mind, who's characters are the companions supposed to model themselves after? The last one to visit the stronghold? Should there be a dropdown list in placement so they know who's companion to appear as?