Male Body Type 4

TheRealJe

i hate that body type 1 is a scrawny and malnourished, 3 is total freaking beefcake, and 4 is close to morbidly obese. the body types, except 2, are in the extremes.

Only with his shirt on. Take off the shirt and Hercules himself stands before you.

Those biceps and abdomen are the stuff of legends to be sure. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Only with his shirt on. Take off the shirt and Hercules himself stands before you.

Aye. Type 3 is the guy on steroids who built his body in a gym with a personal training assistant and dietician. Type 4 is a man who built muscle by working hard for years and eating whatever he wanted. There's a reason those "world's strongest man" contestants usually look more like this than a young Arnold Schwarzenegger.

• 5 years later...
i hate that body type 1 is a scrawny and malnourished, 3 is total freaking beefcake, and 4 is close to morbidly obese. the body types, except 2, are in the extremes.

See, I am kind of opposite on some points...

I feel like, the BT4 which is supposed to look "fat" actually is quite muscular. I like it, but, I believe the game should have a BT5 male option that IS morbidly obese and a BT6 which would be a morbidly obese female.

I do agree I do not find the BT1 realistic looking or attractive, it's my least favorite of all the types especially the BT1 male, it's just ill-proportioned to my eyes.

I find the BT3 female, decent. Maybe a bit large in the legs but with armor on they look neat! I do not like BT3 males as much, I find them ridiculously super-hero muscular, it's just effing dumb how muscular they are! I hate it.

See, I am kind of opposite on some points...

I feel like, the BT4 which is supposed to look "fat" actually is quite muscular. I like it, but, I believe the game should have a BT5 male option that IS morbidly obese and a BT6 which would be a morbidly obese female.

I do agree I do not find the BT1 realistic looking or attractive, it's my least favorite of all the types especially the BT1 male, it's just ill-proportioned to my eyes.

I find the BT3 female, decent. Maybe a bit large in the legs but with armor on they look neat! I do not like BT3 males as much, I find them ridiculously super-hero muscular, it's just effing dumb how muscular they are! I hate it.

I see BT1 male/Female as a shop store dummy, emaciated, size 0 model, etc.

BT2 as normal/average

BT3 amazon/athlete a long the lines of one who has to be 'built'

BT4 male is a quater back power lifter.

BT4 female is more like a classic style woman, more like marilyn monroe than the models of today.

My favorite male style is BT2, but I've BT3 fighters, soldiers, Some BT4's to add to the mix, and a few 1's, as they are designed to be small, etc

My fav female is BT4, it's the one I use most, as I said, it's more of a classic figure, but I've created some large woman (amazons) for diffeerent purposes, and the odd 1 or 2.

Again, just my choice, and how I see them, Not saying they are better, or right. Everyones opinions matter :)

My favorite male style is BT2, but I've BT3 fighters, soldiers, Some BT4's to add to the mix, and a few 1's, as they are designed to be small, etc

My fav female is BT4, it's the one I use most, as I said, it's more of a classic figure, but I've created some large woman (amazons) for diffeerent purposes, and the odd 1 or 2.

I do the same. BT2 males, BT4 females, and a mix of the rest. When I first started keeping track of character info, after playing the game for 2 or 3 years, I was surprised to find that almost all my female chars were BT4s.

I tend to do BT2 for males, with the occasional 3 in there if it fits the character. For the females I often go with one just because I like that they seem shorter and it amuses me to have a wee short person devastating things, lol. I sometimes pic 2 for my women, but have never picked 3 or 4. Not opposed to them, just haven't made any toons that felt like those were the right body types.

Female body type 1 and 2 are twig supermodel and Victoria's secret model. I hope female body type 1 should be shorter and more skinny, like how male body type 1 almost looks malnourished.

Female body type 2 and male body type 2 are both "ideal" body shape so I'm ok with them.

Female body type 3 is buff looking but not as drastic as male body type 3, it's a comic Wonder Woman figure but I wish it looks more like a woman discus player, have you see their muscle?

The only difference female body type 4 has from 1 and 2 is a bigger hip. If it's meant to be a mirror to male body type 4, it should look more like a female weight lifter, one might be mistaken as "fat" but is extremely strong.

I too have a type 4 gunner on republic side. Figured the only one strong enough to carry aroung a gattling gun would be a power lifter buid. Of course, some kids insulted the character as fat, but its ok, movie magic and comic books tell the story that the most athletic looking guy is also the strongest, and it takes a modicum of dedication to learn that nope, the strongest guys on the planet are not the body type 2s or 3s, but the 4s.

That or you could look at the heavy in team fortress 2, but kids these days... :D

Interestingly there are some shortcuts in FPs that you can fit through as long as you don't have a bigger body size than 2.

yes, I've been there, tried following the group and got stuck.....talk about fat jokes....lol Thankfully it was a good natured group, :)