Sitting at the Republic Fleet spamming for a group....

Reevax

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Press o. Type '[number corresponding to the level you want]'. Look for Sith Sorcerers and Imperial agents. Right click their names, ask them if they want to heal. Rinse and repeat. It'll take 10 minutes tops to form a group.

I do agree that the LFG flag is useless.

Edited by Lu_Bei

Press o. Type '[number corresponding to the level you want]'. Look for Sith Sorcerers and Imperial agents. Right click their names, ask them if they want to heal. Rinse and repeat. It'll take 10 minutes tops to form a group.

I do agree that the LFG flag is useless.

Or, I can log on WoW, hit the "I" key, click Queue, and have a group literally instantly

It's this way because having a dungeon finder tool would keep people sitting in cities. Not having one would make people play the game, interact and whatever more. Been croed about for years, BioWare listened.

Of course anyone who plays MMO's could have predicted lfg spam with still no interaction... :p

It's this way because having a dungeon finder tool would keep people sitting in cities. Not having one would make people play the game, interact and whatever more. Been croed about for years, BioWare listened.

Of course anyone who plays MMO's could have predicted lfg spam with still no interaction... :p

That's the most backwards logic I've ever seen

Sure, some people sit in the City, waiting for the queue with LFD; but at least they don't have to

Without LFD, you are literally forced to sit in a City, because it's the only zone you have a chance in hell of anyone actually reading your LFG Message

Actually, not having one forces you to sit in the city and spam while not doing anything else because you need to be near the entrance once you get the group going.

Funny isn't it?

So you're saying that having a lfg tool makes people sit in cities (republic fleet?) instead of sitting in cities (republic fleet?) spamming chat?

Or, I can log on WoW, hit the "I" key, click Queue, and have a group literally instantly

I can go to Piggly Wiggly and get a coffee instantly, or I can go to the cafe, wait in line, and get one that actually tastes good. Your call, though.

How dare bioware force me to interact with other people and gain a reputation on the server

I play an MMO to get gear and be better than other people, not to talk to other people and get to know them and play with them

People are just a means to an end, I demand that you find random bodies to fill my groups so that I can play badly and ignore them and get carried and get gear

And then queue again with another group of stupid people that I can ignore while they carry me through a flashpoint

Shame on you bioware, shame on you :mad:

How dare bioware force me to interact with other people and gain a reputation on the server

I play an MMO to get gear and be better than other people, not to talk to other people and get to know them and play with them

People are just a means to an end, I demand that you find random bodies to fill my groups so that I can play badly and ignore them and get carried and get gear

And then queue again with another group of stupid people that I can ignore while they carry me through a flashpoint

This. +1. Exactly. In my personal adaption of Copenhagen quantum mechanics, I'm the only person who exists anyway. People are there to serve me and my insatiable need to.. get gear that will be outdate in 3 levels.

Join a guild?

Play with friends?

Use your companions at a higher level?

Go on a higher populated server?

While you are questing look for others who want to get the flashpoint done?

I Have not had any problems waiting to find a group for flashpoints.

While a enhancing the LFG feature should be done. An automatic group finder instant transport to the said flashpoint SHOULD NOT be implemented.

In this quote, we have another player with little, to no Raiding, or Rated PvP experience, who over-inflates the importance of entry level content

In this quote, we have another player with little, to no Raiding, or Rated PvP experience, who over-inflates the importance of entry level content

Its all in one you make of it. Your sitting around for 6-12 hours a night with a bunch of grown men who are ignoring their bowel movements to play a video game, that might be considered extreme and trivial to some people.

I guess you assumed they have '[ limited] rated pvp expirience' because.. what.. They're female? And PvP had no bearing on that post. Keep on trolling.

Edited by Lu_Bei

I actually raided progression in WoW for 4 years, I'll take that apology now :o

Unless you're a terrible person and a terrible player, you won't need to spam on chat channels for more than a few runs, because by then you will have a friend's list full of other good players on your server that like you and see that you're good and want to do flashpoints with you.

But I can see why you're worried. With your bantha poodoo personality I bet you have a tough time finding people who are willing to suffer more than 45 minutes with yourself

Edited by CupieFoxtail

Its all in one you make of it. Your sitting around for 6-12 hours a night with a bunch of grown men who are ignoring their bowel movements to play a video game, that might be considered extreme and trivial to some people.

I guess you assumed they have '[ limited] rated pvp expirience' because.. what.. They're female? And PvP had no bearing on that post. Keep on trolling.

What possible evidence would either of us have, to assume that said poster is a girl? And why would being a girl imply that they don't have Rated PvP experience?

According to the group on these forums that kick and scream anytime anyone says that grouping should be made easier that spamming every general chat channel constantly is fun.

One day bioware will wake up and see they have been listening to a very vocal minority on this issue.

Standing at the entrance to a flashpoint or heroic quest spamming chat does not build a community and is in no way fun.

I would love to do all of these heroics and flashpoints,but the trolls have taken bioware and the mmo community back to 1997.

I'm sorry but an MMO with craptastic social tools is really just a single player game with a poorly moderated irc chat channel running on top of it.

For the love of games please give us some dang tools.

What possible evidence would either of us have, to assume that said poster is a girl? And why would being a girl imply that they don't have Rated PvP experience?

Your made an assumptions troll on them, then you ignored their correction of you. It seems pretty obvious you have some sort of prejudice.

According to the group on these forums that kick and scream anytime anyone says that grouping should be made easier that spamming every general chat channel constantly is fun.

One day bioware will wake up and see they have been listening to a very vocal minority on this issue.

I think people need to be educated on forming groups. I've been doing it in many games for years, so it comes naturally to me. And its quite easier in this game than any other I've ever played which does to implement randomly generated pugs.

Really, grouping below level 35 takes a few minutes. If you're at a level where most of your server hasn't gotten to you, you normally just need to ask people on the Who list. You only need 4 people, and there's hundreds to choose from. Its not rocket science.

Edited by Lu_Bei