The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another preview...

Beniboybling

This time a 3 minute preview, not sure if this one is from the pilot episode.

All I can say is that its miles better than the first one. Again I find myself unable to decide whether I'm expecting this show to be good or not. I can only hope that the majority of the series will be of this quality.

Because that last preview was pretty awful. :p

This time a 3 minute preview, not sure if this one is from the pilot episode.

All I can say is that its miles better than the first one. Again I find myself unable to decide whether I'm expecting this show to be good or not. I can only hope that the majority of the series will be of this quality.

Because that last preview was pretty awful. :p

I see a lot of love in this clip, and then I don't mean the scripted one acted out by the animated heroes ...

The Tie fighters in flight attacks are a lovely reference to old E 4 space dog fighting - I concur on the Han and Leia reference as well . . .

Think these guys gonna have as much fun as daddy(Disney) lets them until they get the creative freedom they eventually got on TWC

Be hopefull I would say . . . need I mention the obvious evolution in design of our old XS freighter ?

I'll read people's reviews on this alternate universe "rebel foundation" story before I check it out myself. Animation is just too sloppy I think. and what's up with the "colorful" mando? Edited by DeltaBos

I'll read people's reviews on this alternate universe "rebel foundation" story before I check it out myself. Animation is just too sloppy I think. and what's up with the "colorful" mando?

Which one the Red, Blue or Purple ones from Kotor??? And this is short story not actually part of any of the upcoming episodes in the series. So you can watch this without being spoilered.

I fount the animation style peculiar, as well, but it's early days

Not for this team, the team on Rebels is the same one that created TCW - which had some of the best animation of anything ever in terms of quality. it is like this because Mickey told them to do it. I hope they get more creative freedom to make this series good.