SWTOR player average age

Teilo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm -2626.

If I didn't mess up on my calculator here, or mess up my counting of answers that appear to be real, I have now just reset the average age to zero. :D

In all seriousness, current average is about 40 (2626 / 66 = 39.79).

I'm -2626.

If I didn't mess up on my calculator here, or mess up my counting of answers that appear to be real, I have now just reset the average age to zero. :D

In all seriousness, current average is about 40 (2626 / 66 = 39.79).

Yay, I'm above average 😉

Growing old is unavoidable, growing up is optional *nods sagely* 53 going on about 17 here :D Still remember the sense of awe when I saw the first film in the cinema, been a Star Wars nerd ever since.

Well I guess Bioware can learn something from this, it really seems that swtor population is kinda old :) nevertheless it makes also sense as it has to be SW fans and that franchise is quite old now.

Its good to know that its not kids that we are arguing here on forums with :D

Growing old is unavoidable, growing up is optional *nods sagely* 53 going on about 17 here :D Still remember the sense of awe when I saw the first film in the cinema, been a Star Wars nerd ever since.

Me too. I was one of those fans that measured their status in the community by how many times I paid to go see the film. My final count was 17!