4315 HPS Arena From Oraia

xIphonex

its not the highest damage arena game ever, but its probably the highest since operatives got their HPS buff.

before, there wasn't any way to heal through that much damage, and now suddenly people can. Tgey would just flop over and die pretty quickly.

madness sin op, but operative healer OP still. buff sorc heals pls

Edited by Treblt

Haha love how it was implied that I was holding the team back when I outdamaged and outprotted jaryx most games. Getting low from guard damage/cleave and then focused makes me bad? They all admitted they would hate tanking vs that comp. I don't have hardly any 4s tanking experience and made some mistakes, but I don't think I was the reason we were losing most rounds lol. Edited by JediMasterSLC

And people used to ask me "Why play Madness Assassin?" when Deception got buffed.

It was fun until they buffed it and now everyone uses it!

No fair..

I feel for you, that's exactly my case with Vigilance. I've been playing it since 1.3 and got called a noob many times because of it (despite the fact that I would outperform everyone). Now we got an unnecessary buff and it made things just too easy and not fun.

I feel for you, that's exactly my case with Vigilance. I've been playing it since 1.3 and got called a noob many times because of it (despite the fact that I would outperform everyone). Now we got an unnecessary buff and it made things just too easy and not fun.

and they'll move on to whatever gets buffed after that.. that's why i'll allways play what's specs i enjoy instead of what people say i should. very few specs have been so bad that they cant be viable in some way

This is how i feel with engineering sniper, right now people don't play it because they THINK it's broken or something, but it is a really fun spec to play. I guess ill have to wait for 3.0 to see how the devs are going to change it around...

and they'll move on to whatever gets buffed after that.. that's why i'll allways play what's specs i enjoy instead of what people say i should. very few specs have been so bad that they cant be viable in some way

Exactly, that's why I still play deception, for example... and have since beta. Sure, during old ranked scene I played the darkness/madness hybrid for meta, but I always went back to my favorite -- deception.

Just play what you enjoy and with enough practice you'll outperform most anyone anyway.

its not the highest damage arena game ever, but its probably the highest since operatives got their HPS buff.

before, there wasn't any way to heal through that much damage, and now suddenly people can. Tgey would just flop over and die pretty quickly.

madness sin op, but operative healer OP still. buff sorc heals pls

Are u guys coming back from ws or was this a one time thing?

Anyway, nice heals aldoraz.