New to the server! (seeking guild)

Ayyendryyl

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by first of all!

I'm H'ykku. The 55 sorc healer in PvP that has a giant (undeserved) ego. Some of you may know me, others may not. I just transferred here from Pot5. I'm currently having an extremely hard time finding the guild for me. A lot of what I am seeing is a TON of guilds, that just mass send out invites, and accept anyone and everyone in a drive for sheer numbers.

I'm wondering if you guys can either point me in the direction of a decent guild, or invite me or something..:/ Anyjew, here we go:

I am looking for a small group of people. More like a family. Where we all hang out in voice chat, joke around, and genuinely enjoy the game. A PROGRESSION guild, with people who can actually pvp as well. I don't know how to RP, but I would like to learn at some point.

I'm currently in game...any help would be much appreciated!~

hmmmm

Family, progression, small group of people...

Maybe you can also check out Dark Hunters :)

We're a relaitvely big guild with a small core of raiders that do HM and NiM runs for fun. Often we pug with ToS and some other guilds and we like the challenge endgame has to offer. PM me for more info and I'll happily fill you in.

Too bad you rolled the wrong faction ;), the pugs definitely need more healers.

I play pub side, but the guilds I normally face off against that are quality pvp guilds are: Grim Determination, Sicktwistedindviduals, Cowboyfunk, Sithorder, and Genocide(?).

• 2 weeks later...
Cowboyfunk still plays? Aroo? I haven't seen them all week. Anyway if you want pvp Imp side, I have to toast S&T because they've been wrecking face all week and playing about as damn honorably as possible all things considered. Edited by siegeshot