Guild Ship Twitch Stream.

Infernixx

Notes!

1) It's huge. HUGE.

2) Extra rooms cost 5mil or so plus additional crafted items/drops called Frameworks. One room cost 5mil credits and 4 Frameworks. They made note of saying that Frameworks can be crafted or gained by killing 'Commanders' on Conquest worlds.

Edited by Infernixx

Okay, so 'Commanders' are key NPCs to be killed for Frameworks, which are needed to unlock new Guild Rooms.

All Commanders are in Contested Zones that auto-flag you for PVP regardless of server type.

These are open-world non-instanced bosses that require you to be flagged for PVP.

Frameworks 'can' be crafted, instead if you absolutely loathe PVP.

Edited by Infernixx

Ha. Forced PvP. Who was the bright one that thought that one up?

Their most populated servers are PvE. You'd think they'd take a hint. :rolleyes:

(I'm on a PvP server. This is meaningless to me)

Edited by Vinak

Ho ho ho I predict a lot of complaining over that one. Didn't expect that much pvp integration.

They're making a 'hard' push to get people into Open World PVP again. Frameworks are a requirement for opening new rooms on the Guild Ship.

They're making a 'hard' push to get people into Open World PVP again. Frameworks are a requirement for opening new rooms on the Guild Ship.

If crafting is also an option for the Frameworks, then it sounds less like a hard push and more like they're just including something for the PVP crowd to get out of this system.

Okay, so 'Commanders' are key NPCs to be killed for Frameworks, which are needed to unlock new Guild Rooms.

All Commanders are in Contested Zones that auto-flag you for PVP regardless of server type.

These are open-world non-instanced bosses that require you to be flagged for PVP.

Frameworks 'can' be crafted, instead if you absolutely loathe PVP.

This will NOT go over well. Personally, I do not mind... I actually enjoy being flagged, and adds a bit of dynamic to the whole thing... but my mad cow disease may be acting up... Strap in boys and girls, the "don't force me" crowd is clearing their throats.

Edit: Even with the crafting option

Edited by Drockter

This will NOT go over well. Personally, I do not mind... I actually enjoy being flagged, and adds a bit of dynamic to the whole thing... but my mad cow disease may be acting up... Strap in boys and girls, the "don't force me" crowd is clearing their throats.

I actually enjoy reading those posts. Kind of like the morning comics in the newspaper :p

It will not bother me since there is a crafting option. I love crafting so this is right up my ally and this also gives the pvp crowd something as well.

So it is actually giving you a choice.

In all fairness to PvErs, they chose a PvE Server for a reason. There is no reason whatsoever that areas on those servers where the Commanders are located should be contested open PvP zones for them.

If participants in the Guild Conquest content want to participate in OPvP, then they should have to do so on a PvP server. It's a really stupid move by BW if that is indeed the case.