Premium PvP guilds

Monterone

First of all, I know how this shizznit goes and and I don't want this thread to devolve into a pissing contest between a few members of a few competing guilds. There are always a few top guilds on the server, and I'm hoping if a few names repeat often enough it will be a good indication of a quality PvP guild.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm looking to join a good PvP guild on Harbinger, having recently transferred from Pot5. I've played the game since beta, have played in top notch PvP guilds on my servers pre mergers and after merger with pot5, have enjoyed 8v8 ranked back in the day with great teams and so on... anyways, I don't have much time for ranked now, since my work puts me into overtime every week, but I'd still like to find a great group of PvPers on this server to make friends with and have some PvP/dueling/whatever fun with. I came over from pot5 with a group of some of the best PvPers from Pot5, but most left for Wildstar shortly after the transfer. Many of them stayed there and I came back after about a month and a half of sub. I try to play daily and PvP exclusively (although I have raided extensively in the past).

I'm not looking for a best of the best of the best debate here, just a list of say - top 5, most liked and respected PvP guilds on Harbinger. I played as imp on Pot5 as Psion/Fidelio and Pliva/Absinthe among others but now I have new toons on Harb as a Pub - Sominette, Simonette and Saminette... I know, super original! ;)

Anyways, help is appreciated and I can take it from here and contact some officers and set up some queue times for fun. :)

Grassyass!

Edited by Monterone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll bite

not in any particular order but IMO

imp side

midian

ascendancy

yes - though I think they are primarily pve

pub side

ghost infantry - i think they have an imp and a pub side guild

those are the only 3 I can think of off hand

goof troop used to here adn they were one of the best, but I don't know what happened to them.

.... if GI is all you come up with for pubs I'm a little worried. You forget about Wrath of Xedrix? and idk if thunder from down under plays anymore but Vossen isnt very active

lol

thunder from down under definitely doesn't play anymore. I guess aldoraz still plays his operative or something here, who knows

Thanks Pistols, I'll do that. What ever happened to our guild, I can't find anyone online and I heard you were still playing swtor?

And Wrath of Xedrix... heard that mentioned before by a couple of former guildies. Thanks for that info.

I know Ghost Infantry is a good guild, but I did not know they PvPed a lot. Are they solid for PvP as well?

Thanks folks, happy to get some replies.

Thanks Pistols, I'll do that. What ever happened to our guild, I can't find anyone online and I heard you were still playing swtor?

Wildstar happened, and boom goes the dynamite. I play every now and then, but not a lot of late. Game barely holds my interest anymore. As far as Pub guilds, there's a few man, just gotta check them out in the WZ's and you'll see who is who. Also avoid Burracus, I was trolling earlier, he's a really bad VG lol.

Wildstar happened, and boom goes the dynamite. I play every now and then, but not a lot of late. Game barely holds my interest anymore. As far as Pub guilds, there's a few man, just gotta check them out in the WZ's and you'll see who is who. Also avoid Burracus, I was trolling earlier, he's a really bad VG lol.

Gotcha, thanks. :) *earlier suggestion scratched off*

Do any guilds ever have around 8 people on to que for warzones or arenas?

GI seems to be the only one that actually has more than 5 people queing at any time. this coming from a regstar view, ranked is dead to me.

Xendrix and Shards of Alderaan seem to have 3-4 people on together pretty often.

Speaking of Shards, are they a transfer guild? Haven't seen them before until recently.

Shards of Alderaan is from PoT5 as well. HVND transferred from PoT5 to harb about a month ago and we have loved it. I just got back from vaca but we regularly have 7-10 people on per night for regs and occasionally run ranked but we haven't been serious about it being distracted by PTS.

In the short time I've been on Harb, I would say Intrepid and Wrath of Xedrix are guilds that stick out off the top of my head. HVND is recruiting PVP players, but feel free to pm me in game if you just want to run some wzs.

Shards of Alderaan is from PoT5 as well. HVND transferred from PoT5 to harb about a month ago and we have loved it. I just got back from vaca but we regularly have 7-10 people on per night for regs and occasionally run ranked but we haven't been serious about it being distracted by PTS.

In the short time I've been on Harb, I would say Intrepid and Wrath of Xedrix are guilds that stick out off the top of my head. HVND is recruiting PVP players, but feel free to pm me in game if you just want to run some wzs.

^ Good peeps. Welcome to Harby.

:rak_03:

The OP is a pretty good player. A good addition to any PvP guilds looking for people.

Thanks bud, ditto! :)

Shards of Alderaan are on this server too now? The same ones that started on Helm of Graush and then merged with Pot5? They used to be our main competition after launch on HoG when I played Imp. Good people back in the day. :)

Thanks Aoday, I'll do that. Xedrix does seem good. When we all came to Pot5 we started RED-X, and the only two other guildies I know that still play besides Pistols, I think are in Xedrix, or they were when I saw them briefly a couple of weeks ago.

I want my buddy VicVega back from Wildstar! I miss the old crowd.

Too bad none of those Guilds have ever done any 4v4 arenas. I'm not sure were you got the impression that they were "excellent" guilds".

Edited by Mularky

You wanna know good guilds, here you go, you ready? u sure? ok m8 here u go

3-4 Players from Tauntauns

Couple from YES

2 From Midian

Some Server Transfers from PoT5/Bastion (Clickers only decent one I've seen)

All the guilds listed above are better than: Ashwinz, Everyone else on Pubside, and every other imp PvP guild.

THE TRUTH HURTS

U MAD BRUH?, Jordan told me you were upset when we got brontes kill before you, hahaha. YES, is **** btw all they do is troll arenas, I'd say the only good person from YES is liquid. Everyone else from YES are like a 1$ dollar **** burger from mcdonalds.

Edited by Ashwinn

U MAD BRUH?, Jordan told me you were upset when we got brontes kill before you, hahaha. YES, is **** btw all they do is troll arenas, I'd say the only good person from YES is liquid. Everyone else from YES are like a 1$ dollar **** burger from mcdonalds.

You seem upset that you had to type a post of this length in a troll war you will lose. Its ok m8. Jordan is there for you.

I thought we were friends Ashwinn?

You seem upset that you had to type a post of this length in a troll war you will lose. Its ok m8. Jordan is there for you.

He's like clickxx so mad like almost at the point of raging kind of like when a baby cant suck on mamas ****. /epic

Edited by Ashwinn