"You can make a million credits in under a hour doing Dailies!" MYTH BUSTED

Transairion

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting.

When I try, I can make a million credits in a day with 60-90 minutes of effort spread out over the course of the day. (Spread out because of mission/crafting time.) At the moment, I am in "cruise" mode, bringing in an average of 400k per day with about 15 minutes of effort beyond my actual play time.

Essentially I do a crafting round when I log in, stopping for a minute or two on each crafting alt when I first log in, and when I log out for the night.

Works like a charm for me. Farm your own mats and do your missions for rares. Also helps to have a lot of alts.

It's all about being a self-sufficient crafting. I've made 10 million credits since 3.0 just logging when I have 5-10 minutes and setting the right things cooking. Find enough things that sell for 75-100K, and you only have to make a dozen to make a million or so. Then I go about playing the game as I please. Haven't done a single daily since I finished with conquests a couple weeks ago.

Interesting. What are the best things to craft then?

As far and level 60 crafting goes, Augments and Augment kits are in high demand. There is also a market for most craftable 186 rated gear (armoring, mods, earpieces, implants, consumables, enhancements, relics, etc). 186 Barrels and hilts not so much.

There is also a healthy market for mid-level gear (blues from level 10-40).

Note that crafting requires an initial investment in learning the schematics, which can be expensive -- it's sort of a long-term plan.

Short term you can make good credits selling raw materials, as that always seems to be in demand.

To know what materials to sell, check the GTN for average prices. Some mats are scarcer than others. For example: Chalon and Bronzium are both grade 2 scavenging metals, but typically Chanlon sells for many times the price of Bronzium.

Edited by Khevar