That was some funny trolling you just did Bioware.

Reno_Tarshil

Bought 5 of those Grand Crystal Packs and 3 of them were Blood Red Crystals.

I literally sat in my chair and laughed at the irony.

For those of you lost and confused not been here awhile see below:

I was the biggest backlasher against Blood Red Crystals when they originally came out.

Two Hawkeyes and Eviscerating Crystal.

Good one Bioware, good one. :p

No one is more deserving than you truth be told. For better or worse. :p

I'm not even mad about it to be honest, a little sad that out of 6 crystals I purchased (I Know I said 5 but I used one with coins I had saved up and bought the 10 CC pack) only 2 of them were ones I didn't have Blood Red Crit and Silver Blue Expertise. 2 Blood Red Hawkeyes and a Copper and Pink-Purple Crit were what I already had.

Oh wells haha.

Bought 5 of those Grand Crystal Packs and 3 of them were Blood Red Crystals.

I literally sat in my chair and laughed at the irony.

For those of you lost and confused not been here awhile see below:

I was the biggest backlasher against Blood Red Crystals when they originally came out.

Two Hawkeyes and Eviscerating Crystal.

Good one Bioware, good one. :p

The RNG Gods have spoken! And they found your lack of faith... disturbing. :csw_vader:

Edited by DarthDymond

200 CC First Grand Crystal Pack 1 Random Crystal, seems pretty sweet deal.

Hmmm, I just got my 600 cc the other day, maybe I get lucky and get the silver crystal I been looking for, or maybe it'll be cheap on the GTN now.

They do the same thing to me and Jedi robes.

I begged for Aspiring Knight's robes. They released it as a skimpy set. Begging for hood-down robes, they keep releasing hood up.

You removed your signature. :p

Doubt it will have any effect though.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Since there were a bunch of crystals I've been hunting for in different stats, I figured I'd take the plunge on these and got a couple.

#1 Derelict Purple Hawkeye. Score! That one was impossible to find, and still sells on my GTN for close to a million.

#2 Blue-core Hawkeye. Double score! There wasn't one of those on the GTN at all! If I don't decide to keep it, I'm going to be a very wealthy man indeed!

I wouldn't rely on the packs getting flood one the GTN. They don't seem to sell for long on CM either? I couldn't even find a pet pack yesterday ( annoying as I was saving one to sell but got curious and opened it for some stupid tiger looking thing ). The mount packs are probably quite popular also. Bought quite a few of these ( 6 I think for about 3 million ) and ended up with a couple of cartel skiffs and a throne so should double my money at least.

I'll have to keep my eye open for these crystal packs now and feed my swtor gambling itch some more ( if only that stupid gambling event was BoL gear and BoE - then there would have been a lot more money going through it ).

It seems luck was on my side this day.

This morning I opened 4 crystal packs and the first thing I pull? White-Black Hawkeye Crystal..

I've been trying to sell one of those for months now. Guess it's not worth as much as I thought and now with these packs, it will go down even further in price.

All things considered, I may buy the other two and collect the ones that matter to me, namely the Eviscerating, Indestructible and Hawkeye. :D

I had good luck, I bought two of the packs and I got a blue core and a blood red hawkeye, both of which I happily mailed via legacy weapons to all my alts. They will see much use, two colors I really wanted in hawkeye.

OP why do you not like the blood red color? Should I search for that thread?

Edited by wiredgutter

I had good luck, I bought two of the packs and I got a blue core and a blood red hawkeye, both of which I happily mailed via legacy weapons to all my alts. They will see much use, two colors I really wanted in hawkeye.

OP why do you not like the blood red color? Should I search for that thread?

Here you go.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673231

This was my original thread on the matter. The screenshot bioware provided for the crystal showed it as orange.

I've grown used to it in-game as it's the closest thing to a red cartel crystal and it looks okay in dark hallways. But man was I pissed off back then.