A Snave in the Grass - Civil War off node help and roll guide

KiMagista

Hey peeps,

I've had some requests on how to be more annoying on the off node so I put together I quick tutorial based on some game play that happened yesterday,

This isn't some all encompassing guide but hopefully it will give you some pointers to use and help your on the path to becoming a Regstar Lion.

Yolo one take Snave doesn't do reshoots so apologies for me stumbling over any words, at least my microphone records in both channels now!

A Snave in the Grass

The original footage can be found on this link and that contains the actual commentary from when I was playing, think of it as a directors cut if you will so I'd recommend watching that if you are looking for more laughs than information.

Original recording

Also shout out to 420hearthstoner for helping with the name and music choice, you must be from a very handsome country.

Probably the best thing that you can take away from this video is PLAY TACTICALLY. Unless it is a player that you know that you can beat in the 1v1 don't force it, of your team has captured your node then simply delay the enemy, this causes the other team to feel pressure and forces them to send more players to capture their node. Because of this it makes for a better situation for your team at mid where they are now even in players, or they have an advantage in having more players than the other team. When fighting 2+ enemies don't try to dps hero it, make them take as long as possible to cap, so long as your team has your node you get a large point advantage.

Play smart and be aware, keep track of what has been used and you will win

thats what i do, if i can confidently do a 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 ill jump at it. but i do ask for some assistance when i can.

also when i guard, i have notepad open with all my call outs. incoming calls

. -= EAST =-

. -= GRASS =-

. -= PYLON =-

are examples, ive been called a macroer because i get these off intantly. usually ill prefill chat so i just have to hit "ENTER" twice to get that inc call out. otherwise its ctrl+V for a quick paste. as a match loads im on the desktop so i can copy and paste the call out as needed.

best used in Windowed (Fullscreen) mode for quick alt+tab back and forth

this has saved many matches with quick calls. even will put ( -= EAST =- . 3 ) numbers to give my team a good idea what is coming to me.

Novare Coast when i take east or west, i look at the other side to see how many are taking that one. will give out a number so south team can pull 2 off to take it as needed. this helped out team take east and west with ease if there is a big fight south. or if there are 3-4 west and im east, i know early that i will have inc and can get my team ready while they finish their cap and head my way.

tactical play is the name of Reg WZ. use it to your teams advantage.

Edited by Liquor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.