The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Healing SWTOR: Why do you still play the game?

sithaztec

Exclusively for GSF. I don't raid anymore, nor do I do FPs. I have more than 15 toons spread across 5+ servers (both factions) just to play Galactic Star Fighter. I do this BECAUSE BIOWARE WONT PUT CROSS SERVER GSF / PVP IN GAME!!!!!! So every server, you gotta start from scratch. Unfortunately, it's a *****, but BW doesn't feel Cross Server is necessary. They'd rather focus on starting a family in your nice little house.

Take a hint from JTL in SWG, BW. THAT was a proper implementation of Space Combat. Hell, we don't even have a GSF version of PVE (that on the rails crap is a gimmick at best). I've cancelled my sub from the disappointment I have for the development following GSF as that was the point when I resubbed, but now.... I'm only GSFing in between STO, Guns of Icarus, and waiting for Star Citizen.

GSF has become my favorite thing about a game I have followed since 2009 and preordered day 1. Never thought I'd grow tired of something as amazing as a SW MMO, especially with star fighter, but constantly winning isn't fun if it's against poor competition, and I have to server hop to find competition when my friends want to stay local. X-server GSF is needed to keep me here once Star Citizen drops

I love the fully voiced quests. I have numerous alts in different stages of leveling and I switch among them regularly. I haven't come across any MMOs that can compare. I tried ESO, but the VA wasn't of the same quality and I missed having my characters be voiced, it's just the NPCs. I would have stuck with it longer, but my husband got fed up with the bugs. :p

Probably going to get lynched for this:

I want to make a cool flat for a couple of my characters, so I'm doing a couple of dailies now-and-then (I can't be arsed to do the proper slog through eight different planets or whatever) between playing TSW. I'm also labouring under the mistaken hope that we'll see more Operations before the end of the year, and get some (non-flashpoint) story content.

And companion conversations. And class story D:<

Probably going to get lynched for this:

I want to make a cool flat for a couple of my characters, so I'm doing a couple of dailies now-and-then (I can't be arsed to do the proper slog through eight different planets or whatever) between playing TSW.

I do Black Hole to feed my gambling habit. :D About 50000 creds from a quick run through the solo missions, then to Nar Shaddaa to see if I can get a Magnus for some of my other characters as well. 5 have them for now.

i play for the raids and the gameplay which i find it's the best around in mmos at the moment, the community is not bad, there's people to help, to fight, to be friends with.

i enjoy pvp and the raider life is quite entertaining, it's still a really good night among friends