2.9+ DPS Leaderboards

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just did 4k in new Carnage. The opener is different, and I haven't even figured out how best to transition into execute phase. I also only had 14% Massacre crit. I think 4200 is DEFINITELY possible for the spec once I figure out how best to optimize the opener and the execute.

Wow, awesome!

I'm sure people would appreciate, if you contributed your findings here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659058

So apparently torparse is gonna be up by this weekend according to Torparse's facebook..( yeah they have a facebook) but until then.. 4.45k Scoundrel parse incoming :) Thank you basedgod for those crits..

http://imgur.com/3dKSGIT

http://imgur.com/EJs8gU4

Nice pictures with your camera. Will be excited to see this once Torparse goes up.

Have #2 sorc parse if torparse ever comes back. Self -heal in opener/off cd before DF (if ICD unlocked) now kinda silly

**** trying to beat mikey. Want to look at that parse and see *** you did unless god crit

Edited by JDotter

ah yes Rysteezy (now derptroll) the MH exploiter who lied about the fact that he exploited it then lied about the reason why he exploited it when he was confronted, then lied about "CS taking his MH away" in addition to his history of lying from his previous server about his relative DPS and what guild he was going to on POT5 upon leaving Bastion. Yeah, I'd love to see that notepadded parse. MHM.

*Not to say that the DPS numbers are impossible to reach for a Scoundrel/Op, Raulos basically said if you actually get those crit %'s it's possible. But I'm not the most trusting of known liars. Either way, GGGGGGGGGGGGG

Edited by justinplainview

think 60-80

I'm honestly not incredibly well versed with sorc parses, was Mikey in possession of god crits, or just really good parse with solid execution *not trying to imply he's not skilled obviously, but god parses are god parses a la adixia's 4500*? When I look at sorc parses, my ability to really take anything from it is more what %'s of damage certain abilities were. B/C I'm bad, obviously

Edited by justinplainview

I'm honestly not incredibly well versed with sorc parses, was Mikey in possession of god crits, or just really good parse with solid execution? When I look at sorc parses, my ability to really take anything from it is more what %'s of damage certain abilities were. B/C I'm bad, obviously

I've never seen the parse can't say its mostly the LS crit % and lighting burns amount.

Most top five sorces parses have near identical LS usage. Also how many crushing darkness dots are ate by deathmark .

I've never seen the parse can't say its mostly the LS crit % and lighting burns amount.

Most top five sorces parses have near identical LS usage. Also how many crushing darkness dots are ate by deathmark .

Also, was this top 2 sorc parse on the good Milas or the derpy one with the ****** implant and relic? :p

Real one got my last piece of gear tonight and was parsing in between world games.

GG for BiS. 1 mod 1 relic and then I can start parsing again. Also, how are worlds so far? Pls tell me their commentary isn't horrid like the last time I watched a tourney. Let's just start making comments that are incorrect and are actually antithetical to the game. They'll never notice *Kappa*

GG for BiS. 1 mod 1 relic and then I can start parsing again. Also, how are worlds so far? Pls tell me their commentary isn't horrid like the last time I watched a tourney. Let's just start making comments that are incorrect and are actually antithetical to the game. They'll never notice *Kappa*

Depends who is casting. If rivington is casting run for the hills the rest are ok. Jatt & dman are the best. Joe miller is ok the only real caster that knows the game on a advanced level is Jatt. Best caster is Monte when he does OGN games but he isn't casting here sadly

ah yes Rysteezy (now derptroll) the MH exploiter who lied about the fact that he exploited it then lied about the reason why he exploited it when he was confronted, then lied about "CS taking his MH away" in addition to his history of lying from his previous server about his relative DPS and what guild he was going to on POT5 upon leaving Bastion. Yeah, I'd love to see that notepadded parse. MHM.

*Not to say that the DPS numbers are impossible to reach for a Scoundrel/Op, Raulos basically said if you actually get those crit %'s it's possible. But I'm not the most trusting of known liars. Either way, GGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hmm, not really sure what me being on the bastion, and transferring has anything to do with a parse leaderboards, but okay. And i have no idea what you mean by a "notepadded parse." as for the MH, everyone i play with in this game and actually see me in this game, know my gear, and know what i have, and dont. And if you didnt have proof of it, i would stay away from calling people out on here, just makes you look like some nerd crying on the forums. i did that parse with all 186s including implants and relic. If you dont believe it thats fine, like i said it's a game, im not gonna lose sleep over it. Everyone that was online when i did that parse, knows its legit, so that's all i care about. i mean look at the other operatives, not even in BiS hitting 4.3k. Then the 2nd person who was in brutalizer relics parsing 4.25k. But hey whatever...

so ill still post it up here, and guarantee its not a "notepadded parse," for the sake of what this thread is supposed to be about, hitting the dummy over and over, Seeing what classes are doing what, with what gear, and people looking thru logs to pick up some ideas to make them better. Just like i did by looking thru Kesmet's parse/ guide. Not for elitist trolls to compare e-peens, and when someone who hasn't cleared NiM council comes in with a higher parse someones panties get all up in a bunch.

Edited by Iwearclothes

Don't worry about this my friend, but all "oddly high" parses are highly scrutinized just so you can be aware. Hopefully Torparse will be back up soon™ because I'd love to see it for myself!

Fair enough m8, cheers to Torparse Getting its **** together

Edited by Iwearclothes

Don't worry about this my friend, but all "oddly high" parses are highly scrutinized just so you can be aware. Hopefully Torparse will be back up soon™ because I'd love to see it for myself!

^This. And as I said in my post, Raulos did say that number was possible with relevant crit levels. I never implied it's impossible. I just am unlikely to take your screenshot as proof. Just as I would not take a parse by Jaberse, original parse doctor to the stars, without entire truckloads of salt. Just how it goes.

^This. And as I said in my post, Raulos did say that number was possible with relevant crit levels. I never implied it's impossible. I just am unlikely to take your screenshot as proof. Just as I would not take a parse by Jaberse, original parse doctor to the stars, without entire truckloads of salt. Just how it goes.

Yep, and if i couldve put it on torparse when it happened i wouldve.. but we all know thats impossible atm. Trust me, after all the salt people have been telling me has been coming from people's streams/ in-game, i wouldnt be more happier to put it up, so people can finally stop aidsing me. Because there's a big difference in taking a screenshot with "truckloads of salt," and blatantly going out of your way to slander someone's name. I'd just appreciate it if people would refrain from calling me a liar before they've even seen the logs. thank you have a good day.

Edited by Iwearclothes

Yep, and if i couldve put it on torparse when it happened i wouldve.. but we all know thats impossible atm. Trust me, after all the salt people have been telling me has been coming from people's streams/ in-game, i wouldnt be more happier to put it up, so people can finally stop aidsing me. Because there's a big difference in taking a screenshot with "truckloads of salt," and blatantly going out of your way to slander someone's name. I'd just appreciate it if people would refrain from calling me a liar before they've even seen the logs. thank you have a good day.

I should clarify my position in saying that - as Justin stated - this parse is more than possible. I have no doubt that 4400+ is possible with the stated crits given that worse crits can break 3300 without 186 relics.

The only thing I ever cast doubt on were the crits. These crits are across the board so excellent that I *do* hesitate. The odds are extremely low, so low that in hundreds or thousands of parses of the spec in the last year, I have never seen anything quite as high.

Nevertheless I have stated repeatedly over the last few days that the parse does seem real subject to review.. Please do not take my incredulity over the RNG luck as any slight against your ability to play the class. To the contrary I am quite happy someone has managed to take Kesmet's advice as I have, and push the limits of the class.

Supposing the parse does check out and giving you the benefit of the doubt that you deserve, It's mainly frustrating (but a fact of the parsing competition) that when a parse has crits this high, it is hard to compare rotational choices, # of basic attacks, openers, or anything like that.

Actually, I am not slandering you at all. Slander implies what I said was a lie meant to hurt you. You did exploit a mainhand. You then died lie about exploiting a mainhand upon getting onto Pot5. You then, after being caught in said lie, lied about WHY you exploited said mainhand. None of that is inaccurate. None of that is slander. Please. You once uploaded a parse that was obtained WITH your mainhand when your character name was Rysteezy and your AMR didn't list a mainhand. WHEN YOU HAD ONE. Please. Nobody has slandered you. You did something that made people question your ability to not lie. It's happened on Pot5, and I can tell you it's happened on the Bastion. So no. There was no slander. At all.