Stronghold and Legacy storage prices

Deewe

I would speculate that, considering the prices in credits, the CM item to unlock Legacy tabs will be a popular option.

if they're generic 'LS tab unlock' things, then they'll be slightly under 5mil and 10mil and 15mil and 20mil.

Smart buyers will list all theirs at slightly under 20mil for those people who want to save any kind of credits at all.

So, instead of the credits disappearing, it'll just transfer from one player to another.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that was only the interface object that can be placed in your house... not the extra tabs in the bank.

Those cannot be crafted.

They (apparantly) can be bought on the CM tho and sold so I expect we'll be seeing them go for around 3-4 million each (considering the 2500 cc pricetag) since that means it'll be cheaper than the cheapest unlock and still make more of a profit than the normal 1cc = 1000credits conversion rate.

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.

• 2 months later...

as of right now the cost of legacy storage is moot. consider htis. only have 1.

make all your toons travel to the one specific SH. might need to pay the 1000 creds for a safe transport via opposing factions, havent tried it myself.

you could also try this. own 2 SHs. one for each faction. throw in anything you want. pick up said legacy storage unit. place in other SH. might be SLIGHTLY more time consuming, but you wont waste any credits.

this is also assuming you got the free legacy storage unit from the quest.

make all your toons travel to the one specific SH. might need to pay the 1000 creds for a safe transport via opposing factions, havent tried it myself.

you could also try this. own 2 SHs. one for each faction. throw in anything you want. pick up said legacy storage unit. place in other SH. might be SLIGHTLY more time consuming, but you wont waste any credits.

When people were talking about increasing legacy storage, they meant the number of bays in the legacy storage. You can get a free Legacy Bank place-able utility deco per character...

Also, this thread was pretty old...

Edited by azudelphi

And this is why checking the date on the thread before posting is good :rolleyes:

This thread was created back before Strongholds even released. At the time, Legacy Storage cost ~$50M credits to fully unlock, hence all of the complaining about the ridiculous price. It was then reduced to ~$5M for the full unlock, making this thread irrelevant.