CE Owners Shafted AGAIN with 2.9 :/

JidaiDerriphan

On a positive side, PvPers get Season 2 Gold, Silver, Bronze decorations, and there's another decoration that may be related to Season 1(besides, you can place your rancor). Four rewards for PvPer, 0 for CE, and Probably about 250 for PvEs since they get like 3 per boss per flashpoint/operation. (Different Difficulty Modes, + I think some for the timed achievements, kind of hard to tell as the descriptions to get them are super vague.)

I think the focus was way overblown for PvE Ops/Fps, as a lot of awesome rewards also drop from them. PvP doesn't seem to get much, I feel like the reputation vendors for everyone was pretty much spot on with a good variety with out too much emphasis.

Not a SINGLE exclusive for CE, what a joke.

great link provided b Hitokirri on page 2:

Do you really think after all this time, that they would put anything on there for us? i mean, it might take them 5 minutes to recolor a speeder and add it. Thats a long time to out of making a item they can sell for really money. Who cares that people spent 150.00 on a product that stated we would get items on a VIP vendor. Why stand behind your word when they dont have a work to stand behind.

And another person's opinion I feel is rational:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a CE owner myself I have come to the conclusion, were not valid or important anymore. They got our money, we got some extra stuff in return (whether you like that stuff or not) and that's the end of it. Bioware has no incentive or motivation to every give us anything more then they already have. I wouldn't hold your breath or waste it on asking them for anything ever again. Your request will sadly fall upon deaf ears my friend.

Very sad, but true. Like the above said, they got they're dammed money and don't give a rats arse about us spending $175.00?? for the CE edition. Now that the games has been out a cpl years and that The Stupid thing IS that ppl can still get the CE edition at Amazon.com, which is pretty stupid to me.

So now with 2 years being out now, they don't have to care about us in any way shape or form. It's sort of a slap in the face, but now they can just put everything on the stupid Gambling place of the Credit Cartel Market.

Some of us have been here since the start in 2008 like me and was in the Beta for half before the game came out. :(

Very sad, but true. Like the above said, they got they're dammed money and don't give a rats arse about us spending $175.00?? for the CE edition. Now that the games has been out a cpl years and that The Stupid thing IS that ppl can still get the CE edition at Amazon.com, which is pretty stupid to me.

So now with 2 years being out now, they don't have to care about us in any way shape or form. It's sort of a slap in the face, but now they can just put everything on the stupid Gambling place of the Credit Cartel Market.

Some of us have been here since the start in 2008 like me and was in the Beta for half before the game came out. :(

I am not sure what game it was that you paid $175 for in 2008, but it was not this one.

I am not sure what game it was that you paid $175 for in 2008, but it was not this one.

You need to learn how to read. I've been here since 2008 on the SWTOR Forums, which doesn't take much intelligence to understand. I also was in Beta which you didn't obviously understand. And I Pre-ordered this game on 7/20/11 which u didn't bother to read on my Sig. READ a POST before you Comment.

Also, the game was probably $150.00 or more. Don't remember right now.

You need to learn how to read. I've been here since 2008 on the SWTOR Forums, which doesn't take much intelligence to understand. I also was in Beta which you didn't obviously understand. And I Pre-ordered this game on 7/20/11 which u didn't bother to read on my Sig. READ a POST before you Comment.

Exactly my point. The game was $150 and you have been playing since 2011 (same as the rest of us here at launch). I have been into Star Wars since waiting overnight for the Empire Strikes Back theatrical release in 1980. Do I get to say I have been here since 1980?

Try being accurate and maybe people will give a turd about your posts.

Edited by RandomXChance

I'm hopeful they'll add something (even recolours) for us sometime.

At the very least I would really appreciate if CE/Security Key gear could be made Bind to Legacy so I can get that unique Imperial Dancer's outfit on my republic characters....

I mean come on the Republic Dancer's outfit is just a recoloured Slave Girl outfit while the Imperial version is 100% unique D:

And you need to learn how to remember. The game was not "probably $150 or more." You're delusional. And for that CE edition you got some goodies, whether you liked them or not. WHY do you believe this entitles you to perpetual "elite" status from now to eternity? If you are paying $25 a month instead of $15, well, then OK, I see your point. But you aren't. You got your CE goodies and now it's over. Nobody gives a rip what you paid at the beginning. It's over.

You're delusional. And for that CE edition you got some goodies, whether you liked them or not. WHY do you believe this entitles you to perpetual "elite" status from now to eternity? If you are paying $25 a month instead of $15, well, then OK, I see your point. But you aren't. You got your CE goodies and now it's over. Nobody gives a rip what you paid at the beginning. It's over.

To be fair, the CE vendor was promised regular updates.

It has only had a single update in it's entire existance that I'm aware of when some unique dyes were added... but one update =/= updates.

Snooty about it or not, most people here only want what was promised to them. Even if it's recoloured gear for credits, we can still Dye that it's still "unique" in a small way.

There mere fact there's a Shaak-Ti looking Ashara customisation made it 100% worth for me, but sure I'd like to see more added

The attitude that is slowwwwwly killing the game:

The people complaining don't like that their excluded [From the CE vendor]. Too bad for you, and haha I get an awesome black and yellow dye that you'll never have. I can be snooty about it, and I can point out we were told regular updates.

And you need to learn how to remember. The game was not "probably $150 or more." You're delusional. And for that CE edition you got some goodies, whether you liked them or not. WHY do you believe this entitles you to perpetual "elite" status from now to eternity? If you are paying $25 a month instead of $15, well, then OK, I see your point. But you aren't. You got your CE goodies and now it's over. Nobody gives a rip what you paid at the beginning. It's over.

Pretty much.

These threads make me want to start a thread that calls out for Bioware to start offering a "CE account upgrade" option for 20$ or something, like so many other MMO's have done in the past. (Something which those who are calling for more exclusive shinies should be very grateful for).

As far as I'm concerned the original 150$ was for the Malgus statue, artbook and the handful of unique in-game items. Don't like the statue? Don't think it's worth the money? Too bad, shouldn't have bought the box then. :rolleyes:

The people complaining don't like that their excluded. Too bad for you, and haha I get an awesome black and yellow dye that you'll never have. I can be snooty about it, and I can point out we were told regular updates.

I am assuming that is sarcasm since those that buy the VIP wristband from the cantina vendor have access. No CE edition required.

Anyways....Looking back at the box just now...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/99random/20140726_210646.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/99random/2014-07-26213730.jpg

I did receive everything on that package. They obviously used "Dynamic" to imply regular updates. Dynamic can be interpreted different ways (see earlier post if you care) where "regular updates" is pretty clear. A tad shady and disappointing? Yup. Par for the course for the initial dev team and EA in general? Yup.

We can spend eternity going back to the myriad of broken promises made before and just after launch and bellyaching about them. Personally, I decided that to enjoy the game I had to just put that behind and move on because few, if any, of those promises will be made good on.

Edited by RandomXChance

I am assuming that is sarcasm since those that buy the VIP wristband from the cantina vendor have access. No CE edition required.

Erm, no you cannot.

Buying a VIP wristband just allows you into the VIP area, the CE vendor won't sell you squat and the VIP vendor only carries a single item: a junker Tirsa mount.

The only way to get to shop at the CE vendor is to buy a new CE (for example I used Amazon.com)

Erm, no you cannot.

Buying a VIP wristband just allows you into the VIP area, the CE vendor won't sell you squat and the VIP vendor only carries a single item: a junker Tirsa mount.

The only way to get to shop at the CE vendor is to buy a new CE (for example I used Amazon.com)

Just give the babies a title and a potted plant for their house then boom they get to say here here were elite we're elite special snowflakes and we hopefully never have to hear from these people again till the cry about some other unique thing that they want added to the vip and security key vendors.