If You Could Change One Thing...

PhantomAxxaxxin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Anakin Skywalker crashes in the pod race on Tatooine. He doesn't die, but he's rendered basically a vegetable for the rest of his life.

Easiest way to bring balance to the force is to not pick a side, eh? Prophecy fulfilled :eek:

Is it bad... that I could totally jump aboard this train of thought? :confused: LOL.

From the movies: I would remove Jar Jar Binks.

From EU: I would remove everything that happens after Return of the Jedi, those books are crap and Emperor reborn is disrespectful to Vader's sacrifice, what the **** was the writer thinking?

The Emporer cloning himself. that whole series of events would be wiped out.

More importantly. In the Legacy of the force books

Jacen Solo should've killed Luke in thier duel onboard the Anikian Solo the fact that Jacen got totally and utterly destroyed in that duel ruined the tenson in the entire series.

Sure they made up some BS about Luke being worried about falling to the dark side if he killed jacen to justify the plot from there on out and make it seem interesting, but come on!

knowing that if things got out of hand Luke could just run in and faceroll the major villain in the series totaly destroyed any sense of the end result being in doubt. Jacen shouldve killed Luke after a very contested duel, with Luke sacrificeing himself to save Ben. This wouldve shown Jacen to be a threatining villian instead of the joke that we got.

Yea i know lucas uses his holy word to protect his favorite mary sue. Screw him.

Edited by TheBentOne

I would have Karen Traviss and Troy Denning shot on sight. Timothy Zahn would ascend to godhood and have Allston and Stackpole as his two bodyguards in heaven.

More seriously, Corran Horn would have died on Borleias, just so we don't have to keep reading about how perfect and unstoppable he is.