Please post if your considering leaving swtor because of the pvp experience.

Aposkiasmos

In my subjective opinion, PVE is fun, especially group content and PVP, while in need of some balancing, is fun.

And i play a Commando Healer, which isnt really an OP class choice o0

Hutball needs time for people to actually "get it". Right now to many people use it as a death match arena.

As for some chars beeing op. The only game i ever played where all factions were balanced was Starcraft 1.

Any MMO with pvp i played some class was fotm. It is to be expected.

your point would be valid if you had spent many years and 300million on developing it, put it through masses of internal testign and a huge beta.

To release a bug fest like this is jsut not acceptable and shows nothing but contempt for BWs customers.

Why should a paying customer, fork out money on the promise it may get better? I dont buy a car and then fork out a sub to the dealer so they can make it run properly at some point in the future? why should I wiht a computer game.

Because you pay thousands of £ for a car, you don't pay that for a game. There are also safety standards with cars that are extensive and legal. The comparison is stupid.

Games are released with bugs, almost every single one. Get used to it. It's normal. What happens, is they then get sorted out.

Man shut up OP. Good lord its been less than a week the games been out and we have idiots crying because of the pvp seriously?! The WZ system WILL change but not over night, shut up enjoy the game you bought and wait for it.

PS: i dont play a BH/Sith Inq

Trooper Atw

I am not trying to rehash posts where people post specific arguements etc.

Ya you just rehashed it. I seriously don't understand why people complain so much. For a brand spankin' new game things are moving along very well. One of the smoother mmo launches I've experienced.

never planned on sticking to the game for pvp, it was obvious it was going to suck, not only that but i dislike battlegrounds/warfronts and prefer open world pvp which swtor has little of, ill keep playing darkfall as my pvp mmorpg and swtor when i feel in the mood for a rpg, simple as that.

I am not trying to rehash posts where people post specific arguements etc. Bioware is a company. As a company selling a product what gets their attention is when they are in real danger of losing a portion of the customer base. That being said, if the frustrations of pvp (left unchanged for the forseeable future) would make you SERIOUSLY consider quitting simply /agree in this post. If you want to say nothing is wrong with the system feel free to debate on another thread. (As of now if things aren't changed within 6 months i am definitely quitting.)

learn to play

I will only leave the game if world PVP is not dealt with. I bought the game expecting to be able to do non instanced world pvp and be rewarded for it. If not then I guess I will go somewhere else.

And by world pvp I also mean space combat that is not on rails.

I have had an IMMENSE amount of fun in PVP warzones. Haven't really been into World-PvP since, well, it's completely server-dependant, regardless of the game. WoW had ****** world-pvp, WAR's was ok, but just plain dull and repetitive.

I'm more of a BG/Warzone guy, and so far, The Old Republic delivers.

Play with friends, group up together, get on Vent, win. Rinse and repeat. Seriously, you have no idea how much difference 3-4 well-coordinated players make.

the game has been out for four days....... lol, going to have to at least you know, get to lvl 50, do some actual pvp and see where it stands before it's even an issue.

This, times about a thousand. The amount of QQing from people who expected this to be a server-wide war in four days is simply ridiculous. To the people whining about PvP who want to quit, I say "smell you later."