Red Sphere far too rare?

Transairion

Well, if we're grilling now, I'd go medium-well. Meat is good. Fire is good. Put the two together for a while and enjoy a great meal.

At medium-well you are starting to cook out the natural flavor of the meat... Too many people will go medium-well or well and eat their steaks with A1 and that just makes me sad... A rare steak rubbed down in olive oil and seasoned with just salt, pepper, and garlic powder is one of the best things in the world...

Do we need this to come up every time the Gree comes back?

Er, half of the Gree event appearances didn't have the Red Sphere as a drop yet for starters it was added later down the line.

All I'm saying from my personal experience is it's rarer than:

- Titan 6 Containment Vehicle

- Wings of the Artitect

- Mecha Rancor

I've seen maybe 3 Red Spheres total, but comparably I've seen almost double the amount of these Nightmare Mounts. And a lot more people are able to do HM Xeno (when it's around) than can grind Nightmare SnV and higher content.

As far as I know none of those mounts are 100% drop either, but I don't think they should be more common than HM Xeno's drop when Xeno is only active like 3 times a year. If you did 20 Nightmare SnV's in a row and not a single Titan 6 Mount dropped you know you'd complain it was bugged...

I can't speak for anyone else's luck but I personally out of 6-8 xeno hm runs in the last week had seen the red sphere drop on 3 seperate runs, the last of which i was lucky enough to get the dice roll for and win my own red sphere vehicle :)

You're *very* lucky. Congrats on the vehicle. :)

I've done Xeno HM on 7 characters and haven't even seen a Red Sphere drop.

This week it dropped in one of my HM runs, but the raid leader had master looter set without our knowledge and he ninja'd it. He then said he sold it to another member of the ops for 50 mil. Pretty terrible. Edited by wiredgutter

This week it dropped in one of my HM runs, but the raid leader had master looter set without our knowledge and he ninja'd it. He then said he sold it to another member of the ops for 50 mil. Pretty terrible.

I believe you had mentioned that already, on another thread.

Regardless, the fault lies as much on the OP leader as it lies on the person who bought it for 50 million. He just gave him one extra reason to keep doing it over and over again, unless people pay attention.

Which they don't truth be told.

Not a measly single time had it appeared after, let's say 15-20 HM Xeno kills? I don't need said Mount, I've got better stuff to ride around on, but this drop rate seems exceedingly low.... especially due to the fact the Gree event only rolls around rarely.

Seems like 1/4 or even 1/3 would be better, because this thing is practically a myth for me... you'd think would how many times I've done it'd at least see it ONCE, right?

Personally I reckon BioWare should add a NIM version of Xeno now, and up the drop rate for just NIM and remove it completely as a drop for HM. :p

Also gate NIM Xeno behind Legend Rank :D

2 attempts, 1 drop. It's all about luck just like in case of a rancor mount.

I wish the Red Sphere had the Rancor's droprate, that'd actually be a lot more reasonable.

That's only 0.09% but I've seen literally dozens and dozens of them. I'm seen 3 Red Spheres, none of which as drops but only being ridden.

The Red Sphere's droprate is absolutely abyssal if that's possible.

I wish the Red Sphere had the Rancor's droprate, that'd actually be a lot more reasonable.

That's only 0.09% but I've seen literally dozens and dozens of them. I'm seen 3 Red Spheres, none of which as drops but only being ridden.

The Red Sphere's droprate is absolutely abyssal if that's possible.

There are far more chances at the rancors. The event one has a possibility of dropping with every try on a kingpin machine, and the NiM version can be run at once per week per toon. Even with the same drop rate as the event rancor, each of your toons at max has 5-6 times per year to have the Red Sphere drop. I don't believe Dulfy actually posted the odds of it dropping, but they're probably similar to the Rancor, and higher than the chance of a crate-o-matic.