Im tired of republic being so soft

MookieFett

i saw a couple of level 48's drive past me in alderran AND THEY HAD THE NERVE TO WAVE AT ME AND HELP ME KILL THE MOB

What the heck? I felt completely disrespected. A level 32 sith lord is at your feet and u wave? :mad::mad:

u guys better start ganking me or im seriously gonna be mad :mad:

I played WoW for over 6 years, and had hundreds of times where I'd come across an Alliance player, and we wouldn't have any problem with one another, just kept going on about our business

I guess people get bothered by it in this game, because seeing the enemy faction is such a rare occurance already

I played WoW for over 6 years, and had hundreds of times where I'd come across an Alliance player, and we wouldn't have any problem with one another, just kept going on about our business

I guess people get bothered by it in this game, because seeing the enemy faction is such a rare occurance already

You just accidentally the whole thing. It's a humorous thread.

they were level 48-50 the empire frowns upon stupidity.

You would be killed for being an coward anyways so I suppose its a lose lose situation. Either way you will be frowned upon. Its just would you rather be remembered as stupid or a coward cause both end in your demise.

i saw a couple of level 48's drive past me in alderran AND THEY HAD THE NERVE TO WAVE AT ME AND HELP ME KILL THE MOB

What the heck? I felt completely disrespected. A level 32 sith lord is at your feet and u wave? :mad::mad:

u guys better start ganking me or im seriously gonna be mad :mad:

It's called honor and wanting a challenge, there's no honor/challenge in "ganking" a lover level player, and they were playing the "good" guys after all, right? ;)

Hello everyone!

Some of the posts in this thread are starting to veer off-topic. As a friendly reminder, we would like you to keep discussion in this thread relevant to the original topic of players from opposing factions helping each other.

Thank you!

/wave

Edited by CommunitySupportEN

Hello everyone!

Some of the posts in this thread are starting to veer off-topic. As a friendly reminder, we would like you to keep discussion in this thread relevant to the original topic of players from opposing factions helping each other.

Thank you!

/wave

In other news moderators on this forum try to control the natural flow of a thread that was originally designed to be a gag to promote irrelevant and meaningless conversation about nothing in particular. I assume the only reason they didn't outright close it was because this is the rare thread not criticizing Bioware.

In other news moderators on this forum try to control the natural flow of a thread that was originally designed to be a gag to promote irrelevant and meaningless conversation about nothing in particular. I assume the only reason they didn't outright close it was because this is the rare thread not criticizing Bioware.

you're gonna get banned bro lol. I dont even know what that mod is talking about either.