Scheduled Maintenance: July 22nd, 2014

ServerDroid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Beast of Vodal Kresh encounter in Athiss now resets if the boss is moved too far off of its platform."

Ooh, they're getting rid of the cave pull? Looks like people will finally have to pay attention on that fight. Thus far I've been able to handle it with any old group; I bet the first time I'm healing it with bad DPS, the adds are gonna not get burned properly and it's gonna be RIP Jarrant.

They actually aren't named entries. They're just erroneous entries that unintentionally inflated the listed number of entries available through gameplay. So yes, you will see a change in category totals in 2.8. :tran_smile:

6 locations

1. cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS

2. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY

3. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY

4. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY

5. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS

6. cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

and 1 bestiary on quesh

cdx.qa.gameplay_persistence.string_test.harvorisk_ test (Quesh)

Edited by EnmaAii

T.H.O.R.N. would not be amused by the implications of those smilies...

T.H.O.R.N. has been disband since the Rakghoul plagues has been eradicated.... Why would there be T.H.O.R.H. without Rakghoul plague? T.H.O.H might not be happy tho

(The Hyland Organization for Rakghoul Neutralization)

refresh my memory, does the Rakghoul event last for a week or two weeks?

Not sure, that's really up to Bioware to decide. The first time it appeared, the Rakghoul Resurgence was two weeks, so now it could be either one or two weeks. When the Gree event first appeared, it was two weeks, and not it is just one week. The bounty event has always just been one week.

My hope is that the Rakghoul event will last two weeks since it only occurs so rarely, but it is impossible to know for sure.

Corellia here we come?

My guess is on Corellia as well since they leaked screenshots of the event on Corellia but we did not get a screenshot from Tatooine. In the end, I don't really care which one we'll get. True, Tatooine will be more accessible for lower-level players than Corellia, and they both have different world bosses with different mini pets. But in the end, we'll get all three planets anyway so I don't really care in which order we'll get them. :rak_01:

Not sure, that's really up to Bioware to decide. The first time it appeared, the Rakghoul Resurgence was two weeks, so now it could be either one or two weeks. When the Gree event first appeared, it was two weeks, and not it is just one week. The bounty event has always just been one week.

My hope is that the Rakghoul event will last two weeks since it only occurs so rarely, but it is impossible to know for sure.

Rakghoul Resurgence in early January was one week, NOT two weeks.

http://dulfy.net/2014/01/21/swtor-thorn-rakghoul-resurgence-event-guide/

The original event in 2012 didn't have "Resurgence" attached to it as far as I can remember.

So Bioware can read it, duh.

Send a PM then, if you have no interest in being approached for the overall silliness of your request. They changed the original animation for a reason. :rolleyes:

And they did so AGES(!!!) ago.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Wait wait, they nerved the health of some bosses in Tactical flashpoints? They are already soo easy. Lol^^

But yea Gree Event, can´t wait.^^

"Easy" and "fun" are not one and the same.

There is nothing remotely "easy" or "fun" doing a 600k HP boss with people still(!!!) using green 112's on a tactical flashpoint.

Send a PM then, if you have no interest in being approached for the overall silliness of your request. They changed the original animation for a reason. :rolleyes:

And they did so AGES(!!!) ago.

Why do you care so much about what I post?

Edited by TracerRevolution

Why do you care so much about what I post?

Last I checked, I didn't say I care.

I asked you why would expect a chance that wasn't implied or announced, to which you replied that such was between you and Bioware.

Again, if that's the case, then publicly denouncing no supposed change is indeed mind puzzling... Unless of course you're an attention seeking drama queen.

Even so, probably not the best way to garner attention or sympathy for your plight(?) over a change done centuries(!!!) ago.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Last I checked, I didn't say I care.

I asked you why would expect a chance that wasn't implied or announced, to which you replied that such was between you and Bioware.

Again, if that's the case, then publicly denouncing no supposed change is indeed mind puzzling... Unless of course you're an attention seeking drama queen.

Even so, probably not the best way to garner attention or sympathy for your plight(?) over a change done centuries(!!!) ago.

You don't need to say you care to respond to every post I make.The post I made was directed at Bioware, not the public, and just because this is a public forum doesn't mean I have to answer to the public for any post I do make.

You don't need to say you care to respond to every post I make.The post I made was directed at Bioware, not the public, and just because this is a public forum doesn't mean I have to answer to the public for any post I do make.

You're absolutely right, you don't have to, but people will wonder why because you posted it in a public forum. If you want to pussyfoot around and not answer a direct question that is addressed to you about an animation change addressed to EA that you posted on a public forum instead of PMing someone at EA instead is just dumb.

TL;DR: If you don't want to answer a question don't ask the question publicly.

Edited by Tailsfortales

You're an idiot.

As I've said earlier, probably not the best way to garner both attention and sympathy for your one-man crusade but then again, it's highly possible there's no point to your ramblings, outside that which is to be expected from an attention seeking drama queen.

Carry on. I know which button I'll be pressing next.