BC PvP Records Thread

Pinnaples

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished updating the records. I removed the separation of classes due to majority of them having 1-2 records, if any, in them. I also felt this would make it more competitive. If you have any suggestions for categories you would like to see added, or just any feedback in general, feel free to PM me or post them in the thread. Edited by Pinnaples

Just finished updating the records. I removed the separation of classes due to majority of them having 1-2 records, if any, in them. I also felt this would make it more competitive. If you have any suggestions for categories you would like to see added, or just any feedback in general, feel free to PM me or post them in the thread.

Well I mean considering the way before you had options pretty much with this its dot classes or nothing if your dps. Since no other class can compare to a madness sins overall dps cause of tab dot. Sure highest damage done can be gotten by burst specs but dps and damage done are almost all madness sins. Don't really care but competitive only for the dot classes you should have said.

Well I mean considering the way before you had options pretty much with this its dot classes or nothing if your dps. Since no other class can compare to a madness sins overall dps cause of tab dot. Sure highest damage done can be gotten by burst specs but dps and damage done are almost all madness sins. Don't really care but competitive only for the dot classes you should have said.

Thanks for the feedback. When i was updating I felt the same, but figured I would see what people thought about it first, seeing as how most people are going to agree to you I added two separate categories for Total Damage.

Zuhara

Assassin DPS

<The Dread Masters>

http://i.imgur.com/XipK898.jpg

Record Broken: Highest DPS in a Single WZ #1

Value: 2206.15

Unranked 8v8

**** your rules dave

Ya i was hesitant to add that rule, but felt that limiting two per person kept it fair.

I lost my guardian stuff ****'

#1 vigilance world

read your rules and you can remove Dannii from the overall dmg as its two per category and I already have two for Shoju

Okay thanks for letting me know didn't know that was you're PT

Will there be seperate ones for Arenas and/or Ranked games? Or only Regular 8v8 WZ records are applicable for now?

I do plan on adding Ranked Arenas section later today or tomorrow, but as of now unranked arenas will be combined with 8v8 WZs this may change however depending on feedback from the community.

Hope that makes sense.

I do plan on adding Ranked Arenas section later today or tomorrow, but as of now unranked arenas will be combined with 8v8 WZs this may change however depending on feedback from the community.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks, it's good to know that there will be more variety.

Name: Basal

Class: Assassin

Spec: Darkness (Tank)

Record Broken: #2 Highest protection

Value: 733,484

Screenshot: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/664986/module_gallery/original/1916195.jpg

crazy *** novare couldn't even spell protection when it was all over

Value for highest protection per single life seams glitched as i was tanking 2-3 healers yet shows 733k so i will not submit for that

Edited by VIncentBlaze