Please add a "sound in background" option.

fluxdadaone

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like this feature too, but it doesn't bother me so much that I won't play the game though.

I'd also like to see an option to set the sound output to than default in windows, because I have two outputs, one to headset and the other to my speakers. I'd like to be able to switch.

I don't care as much about the sound in the background, but I would definitely like the ability to switch to headphones in game instead of having to log out and the rejoin the long line in the queue.

I ALT-TAB in and out of TOR fairly often (I have only one monitor), and the sound plays in the background perfectly normally for me. Then again, I still have files leftover from the late betas, so it could be calling those up instead: my Trooper still shows my old ship from the beta in the character selection screen, even though I haven't left Ord Mantell yet this time around.

Please, Bioware! I was so excited at the idea of having all quest-related content be a voice-over. But now, if I changed windows while listening to the NPC speak, I lose audio!

Please add in 'Enable Sound In Background' functionality!

Thanks for your consideration!