Favorite lightsaber color combination?

Patty_Boh

I have worn White + White on my mara for along time and still do but I get funky on my sentinel :p

I have all the war hero crystals and since I pvp only I change them very often (Collections ftw!!!), I wear the following combos very often.

Cyan Blue + Hot Orange

Green + Red

Mint Green + Cyan Blue

Derelict Purple + Mint Green

Pink Purple + Cyan Blue

Lime Green + Orange Red

Yellow Blue + Hot Orange

Black-Red + Black-Purple <----Cost me a crapload of Ranked comms that Black-Purple, curse you Bioware :mad:

Copper + Derelict Purple

Mint Green + Blood Red

Cyan + Derelict Purple

I dunno, I can't really say I have a favorite combination, But I really like the Cyan + Derelict Purple combo.

Edited by Tevzz

Yellow is a must. The official colour of Sentinels after all. I use it on "Sentinel's Lightsabre". The other colour would most probably be either orange, purple or cyan. Depends on the build I am using(I equate Ataru to orange, Shii to cyan and Juyo to purple). Double yellow is fine as well.

I use red and yellow. Not because I'm particularly fond of that combination, but because that's what I happen to have, and I don't see the point in forking out money for something else that will have the same stats.

Does look kind of nice, though. I guess the red represents her flirtations with the Dark Side; which, unlike her flirtations with Lord Scourge, did at least have some effect.

Edited by PLynkes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My Pureblood marauder uses red and purple (the crafted, real purple). If I ever get around to playing a sentinel (and slugging through the JK story again), I'd probably go for blue and green. I should really take yellow, for the same reason my guardian used blue until he switched to red and my shadow uses green, if yellow lightsabres weren't so fugly.

For the first many levels, I used blue and green, or blue and blue, because I didn't understand how to modify lightsabers then. Now, my Sentinel uses pink-purple crystals in both sabers, though I'm looking to get a different crystal besides the blue-white one I have in collections. The pink-purple contrasts nicely with the black armor.

I can never decide for my cathar shadow whether I prefer the basic blue or the Cyan-Blue... Maybe I can use one for PVP and the other for PVP...

Cyborg Marauder: For undercover darkside: Red mainhand Purple offhand. For true self: Green mainhand cyan (light blue) offhand.

Nagai (Cathar, but oh well) Assassin: Bronze. Technically it's hot orange.

Cathar Sentinel: Cyan mainhand White offhand.

Human Guardian: Definately Blue.

Cathar Sorcerer: Derelict Purple (I got the crystal in a completely random pack and thought it fit his personality too well not to use).