What is this ********??

Ryuku-sama

btw the same happen at lvl 31-54

at lvl 31 u get a massive HP boost compared to the same boost at lvl 40-50

i posted some screenshot about it u can see it urself

http://i.imgur.com/DwXeAq4.jpg < the only realy difference from a full green bolstered and a full purple bolstered is mostly the HP

difference between lvl 31 and 35 my hp went from 34K to 32K

at lvl 11 vs lvl 17 he lost HP as well i think he is not cheating

Edited by Pekish

I met a guy in wz.. main and off hand modded, head and chest too... everything else naked. He hits 31k hp at lvl 12 once bolstered. Powertech in CGC

I'm fully decked in 17 gear at lvl 17. Blue might mods, hilt and armoring, Rage enhancements, no head and a bad focus... In Shii-Cho. I barely hit 24k hp.

Through all my alts I never saw myself with more than 28k without being augged. SO how in every holy and unholy place did he get 31k.

Wow y'all went in a 55 direction. He was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech. OMG. Then you start going and do math and debating augs and garbage, then you get the L2P idiots, and egomaniacs who have nothing in life to do but QQ about how everyone else sucks. Cause life is so crummy for them. Self esteem in a game is so lame, fail at life.. but be special in virtual land. Basically get a life!! Anywho, he was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech.

:ph_thank_you:

Wow y'all went in a 55 direction. He was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech. OMG. Then you start going and do math and debating augs and garbage, then you get the L2P idiots, and egomaniacs who have nothing in life to do but QQ about how everyone else sucks. Cause life is so crummy for them. Self esteem in a game is so lame, fail at life.. but be special in virtual land. Basically get a life!! Anywho, he was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech.

:ph_thank_you:

Someone forgot to actually read the replies...